ST Renewal Poll

ST Renewal Poll  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?

• Yes, I believe in the current board.
    • Yes, I am willing to help the Club in it's times of need, no matter who is in charge.
    • No, I don't trust the board with supporter's money.
    • No, for personal reasons/other commitments.
    • Don't know, still undecided on the matter at hand.

And I see the usual calling Rangers fans rebels? This is a very hard and strange choice I am having to make, I do not want to do it, but feel the board have used us once to often

We did not need a loan until the end of the season at the agm according to Mr Wallace, LIE,

He promised us a 120 day report, well I expect it in 120 days, if a delay why? And when will it be finished?

Okay have all season books monies in a week after the report comes out.

If they are on the level they will get the fans support, but the problem being we are skint and will be by before Christmas this time, then what more loans, Where doe it end?

It must end this time? because if it does not we are going to have years if we do not tackle this now.

I am more a Rangers man than any cunt on that board.

Massive amounts of irony in that post

You have a problem with the use of the word rebels then the rest of your post depicts you as exactly that

Some of them at the start TBKs in the lead up to the AGM called themselfs rebels and referred to our club as sevco yet the same people who get their panties wet over being called rebels supported scum like that?

The hypocrisy from the anti board camp is absolutely mind numbing

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know everyone is on the take ? You have fuck all proof or substance but all this gets thrown out there carefree like its fact

we are losing a fortune every day, every week, every month, as the accounts show, believe me when I say we are skint, I am not anti board, I like King, I hate all except the vanguard bears fans reps wise, hate MM , PM and martin Bain.

I am not in any cunts camp, I am making my own mind up on the matter, Believe me when I say it is not an easy decision, I haven been a season ticket holder since a juvenile? I am 43 now, My first book cost me something like £45, called a roamer or something like that, basically you sat where you wanted.

I would give Rangers my last, but I do not want years of hell, I want action now, investment now, I want to win the league at first attempt back, a bit unrealistic but I can dream,

I will not do anything until I see the 120, no 130, no 140, no the 150'have we hit their money I report yet.

Report first, monies second

Massive amounts of irony in that post

You have a problem with the use of the word rebels then the rest of your post depicts you as exactly that

Some of them at the start TBKs in the lead up to the AGM called themselfs rebels and referred to our club as sevco yet the same people who get their panties wet over being called rebels supported scum like that?

The hypocrisy from the anti board camp is absolutely mind numbing

Is that right m8, I'm a what? No m8, your a disgrace using words like that to a fellow fan.

I don't follow? Have you been up all night smoking?

I think there's a massive difference between someone who thinks McCoist is holding back the team and doesn't want to go and watch the pish under him to people who don't trust the board advocating season book boycotts and trying to actively starve the club of cash and using dirty lies, smears and propaganda to brainwash people to do it

There's a difference between personal choice and active campaigns of distruction

If there was some wee daft group on Twitter or Facebook starting a campaign to boycott season books till McCoist gets sacked I'd say the exact same thing

Contridict yourself there, I made a personal choice, as I said in no ones camp then you call be a rebel? Why because I have an option that is diffrent from yours, I am no rebel, and fans like you need to get a grip

we are losing a fortune every day, every week, every month, as the accounts show, believe me when I say we are skint, I am not anti board, I like King, I hate all except the vanguard bears fans reps wise, hate MM , PM and martin Bain.

I am not in any cunts camp, I am making my own mind up on the matter, Believe me when I say it is not an easy decision, I haven been a season ticket holder since a juvenile? I am 43 now, My first book cost me something like £45, called a roamer or something like that, basically you sat where you wanted.

I would give Rangers my last, but I do not want years of hell, I want action now, investment now, I want to win the league at first attempt back, a bit unrealistic but I can dream,

I will not do anything until I see the 120, no 130, no 140, no the 150'have we hit their money I report yet.

Report first, monies second

The accounts for half way that came out about 3 weeks ago showed we are ok the right path and cut our operating losses in half since the new guys have came in

Does that not tell you nothing's been stole and were on the right track?

Nothing's been stole anyway as I've said loads on here out the 22 million share issue we had to repay

10 million start up costs

2 million in pay offs

200k green and Whyte investigation

1.5 m Albion car park

2 m Ed house

40k per month to run the training ground

1 million for wifi

1.5 million for screens

1 million bringing security and catering in house

1 million Belfast and Glasgow airport shops

7 million playing wage bill

5 million football debts from old regime

4 million from the 20 million IPO cash went on costs

It all adds up trust me

There's more of a debate about money spent wisely ie pay offs, investigations, Ed house etc that has more credence than paranoid baseless accusations of theft etc

Contridict yourself there, I made a personal choice, as I said in no ones camp then you call be a rebel? Why because I have an option that is diffrent from yours, I am no rebel, and fans like you need to get a grip

It's fuck all to do with differing opinion it's sheer mentality and attitude

Do you know the meaning of the word rebel?

I don't follow? Have you been up all night smoking?

I think there's a massive difference between someone who thinks McCoist is holding back the team and doesn't want to go and watch the pish under him to people who don't trust the board advocating season book boycotts and trying to actively starve the club of cash and using dirty lies, smears and propaganda to brainwash people to do it

There's a difference between personal choice and active campaigns of distruction

If there was some wee daft group on Twitter or Facebook starting a campaign to boycott season books till McCoist gets sacked I'd say the exact same thing

Then what do you do when the money runs out before the end of the year? The accounts are showing the losses we are running at, we will run out of our money again before Christmas? Are you happy with that?

The accounts for half way that came out about 3 weeks ago showed we are ok the right path and cut our operating losses in half since the new guys have came in

Does that not tell you nothing's been stole and were on the right track?

Nothing's been stole anyway as I've said loads on here out the 22 million share issue we had to repay

10 million start up costs

2 million in pay offs

200k green and Whyte investigation

1.5 m Albion car park

2 m Ed house

40k per month to run the training ground

1 million for wifi

1.5 million for screens

1 million bringing security and catering in house

1 million Belfast and Glasgow airport shops

7 million playing wage bill

5 million football debts from old regime

4 million from the 20 million IPO cash went on costs

It all adds up trust me

There's more of a debate about money spent wisely ie pay offs, investigations, Ed house etc that has more credence than paranoid baseless accusations of theft etc

And your experience in accounts is?

Then what do you do when the money runs out before the end of the year? The accounts are showing the losses we are running at, we will run out of our money again before Christmas? Are you happy with that?

More baseless statements

We are turning the corner - we have cost cutting measures that are paying off, more Puma money due in - quite substantial infact, season book money due with the increases etc

And your experience in accounts is?

None

But that's still considerably more than you as it appears I can accept what's in audited and signed off accounts and not look for conspiracies that doesn't exist

What I listed above is fact

Learn to deal with it

We have lost in the region off £330,000 every single week for the 13 months the accounts were published, per week,not per month. We need to get the 120 day report out ASAP, but it gonna tell,us we need to cut back. Yes revenue from tv etc will go up, but nowhere near the level to get us out this hole.

None

But that's still considerably more than you as it appears I can accept what's in audited and signed off accounts and not look for conspiracies that doesn't exist

What I listed above is fact

Learn to deal with it

I studied accounts fir 3 years m8, my wife is an account manager.

We have lost in the region off £330,000 every single week for the 13 months the accounts were published, per week,not per month. We need to get the 120 day report out ASAP, but it gonna tell,us we need to cut back. Yes revenue from tv etc will go up, but nowhere near the level to get us out this hole.

What part of latest figures being encouraging and turning the corner do you refuse to accept?

Do you want to wallow in some wreck less spending forever at the expense of moving on?

Maybe get your wife to help you out then mate

We need to stop leaking money, this is gonna get worse before it gets better, we should never have been in this position, we have been let down badly again, as for my wife, she can't believe what has happened, we knew it would take time to turn a profit, but our accounts for the last 13 months are a cisgrace

We are in a mess, I take no pleasure from saying that.

I'm not saying were not what your not getting is that we are starting to get it right with this new board but guys like you refuse to give them a chance and would rather wallow forever in the previous regimes bad purchases and spending than helping put things right

It's simple stuff

Are you for real, our club is skint and you are wanting to know the meaning of the word rebel.

That won't get us out the hole we are in

I know the meaning of the word, you brought it up and can't tell me the difference between your attitude and outlook and the definition of the word rebel

I voted them in at the agm ffs, except the Easdales, I voted against Murray and co, yet here we are, aloan took out they said we never needed at the agm, we were fucking skint at the agm ffs, they knew it, but somehow lied to us.

Now the 120 review is delayed? NO 120 day review, not renewing my 2 books.

What part of latest figures being encouraging and turning the corner do you refuse to accept?

Do you want to wallow in some wreck less spending forever at the expense of moving on?

Yes those figures are irrelevant just now, we are dealing with the latest and most complete accounts to date, which says we are losing about 330,000 per week, this should not have happened

Yes those figures are irrelevant just now, we are dealing with the latest and most complete accounts to date, which says we are losing about 330,000 per week, this should not have happened

Do they latest figures not mean something else though? Not had the chance to read over them just heard people say it's from 2012-2013

Anyways I'm just off a 12 hour nightshift and away to go get shaved, showered and out for a liquid breakfast then to support the team

Get there and give the team your all and renew and don't get dragged into the boardroom shite at the clubs expense (tu)

not after Wallace who was 20 feet in front of me assured us we had enough money in the bank to complete the season. Why lie to us? tell us how it is should he not?

Look guys were fucking skint and I need to borrow 1.5 m from somewhere, I would have had more respect if he told us we needed a loan to see us through, but he lied,

When a business is running at a loss, you can predict well over a year in advance when you run out, so how comes he could not?