ST Renewal Poll

ST Renewal Poll  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?

• Yes, I believe in the current board.
    • Yes, I am willing to help the Club in it's times of need, no matter who is in charge.
    • No, I don't trust the board with supporter's money.
    • No, for personal reasons/other commitments.
    • Don't know, still undecided on the matter at hand.

Do they latest figures not mean something else though? Not had the chance to read over them just heard people say it's from 2012-2013

Anyways I'm just off a 12 hour nightshift and away to go get shaved, showered and out for a liquid breakfast then to support the team

Get there and give the team your all and renew and don't get dragged into the boardroom shite at the clubs expense (tu)

No, they are irrelevant, we are dealing with the most complete set of accounts we have, we forecast where they will take us, and try and improve , but until next year no

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they latest figures not mean something else though? Not had the chance to read over them just heard people say it's from 2012-2013

Anyways I'm just off a 12 hour nightshift and away to go get shaved, showered and out for a liquid breakfast then to support the team

Get there and give the team your all and renew and don't get dragged into the boardroom shite at the clubs expense (tu)

Agreed, enjoy the game m8, in copeland front.

I fancy us to win 2-1, don't ask me how or why, I just do. Anyway demos etc, this is not the day live on sky for all our enemy's to see,

We stand shoulder to shoulder today and show how formidable our support are.

not after Wallace who was 20 feet in front of me assured us we had enough money in the bank to complete the season. Why lie to us? tell us how it is should he not?

Look guys were fucking skint and I need to borrow 1.5 m from somewhere, I would have had more respect if he told us we needed a loan to see us through, but he lied,

When a business is running at a loss, you can predict well over a year in advance when you run out, so how comes he could not?

So Neil Patey business expert on Scotland tonight was wrong too when he said people are going over board with these figures and the loss making is to be expected in the first year especially ?

Agreed, enjoy the game m8, in copeland front.

I fancy us to win 2-1, don't ask me how or why, I just do. Anyway demos etc, this is not the day live on sky for all our enemy's to see,

We stand shoulder to shoulder today and show how formidable our support are.

Agreed I think well win too

Cya :crabflute:

27% not renewing because of distrust is alarming if it reflects the wider support.

Agreed

Perhaps this is a massive ploy to starve the club of money and keep McCoist in a job by giving him the excuse that he's not had proper funds/proper transfer window

I have only made it to 2 home games and one other planned since moving to England so I'm not renewing this time but next season I will still spend the same amount of money with Rangers and just pick those games I can manage to attend.

Starving the club of essential funds to suit Mr King is not a sane idea. The club has one more season, hopefully, to get us back to a place we can be profitable so we need to keep on supporting no matter what gets into the press. If it's published by the rhogue press we just need to ignore it and stay true to the boys in blue.

ps: Hoping for some decent football next season !

Yes

option 2

The only way to get the institutional investors out of rangers is to buy them out.

If your serious mr king get your fucking wallet out and let's see some action.

I'm fed up reading statements from you that only harm the club.

Would you agree that anyone who refuses to buy a ST as long as McCoist is in charge are 'blackmailing' the club and are 'the enemy within'?

I agree. Although I wouldn't call them the enemy within.

Not renewing! Alarm bells started to ring when certain board members were offering loans secured on albion car park. I don't know what the current board's end game is but in my opinion our football club does not come first to these people and I am sick to death of our club getting raped from within. We need change and complete clarity..

I don't follow? Have you been up all night smoking?

I think there's a massive difference between someone who thinks McCoist is holding back the team and doesn't want to go and watch the pish under him to people who don't trust the board advocating season book boycotts and trying to actively starve the club of cash and using dirty lies, smears and propaganda to brainwash people to do it

There's a difference between personal choice and active campaigns of distruction

If there was some wee daft group on Twitter or Facebook starting a campaign to boycott season books till McCoist gets sacked I'd say the exact same thing

Both are withholding funds the club is in dire need of. Refusing to shell out until your conditions are met is blackmail regardless of which side of the fence youre on

Give money to people who have taken money from fans through share issues and ST money and squandered the lot on inflated salaries and bonuses for themselves? People that are not fans and actually agitate to secure inflated loans to the club against what few assets we have remaining for the purpose of lining their own pockets? Not even attempt to source cheaper loans elsewhere? Burn through £18 million in one year, and God knows how much last year? To people who continually refuse to give fans transparency as to the club's true financial situation? Give my money over so they can do all this again then send the club into administration later in the season?

I won't be giving them another penny, and you would have to be an incredibly naive person to believe a word they say. Dave King, for all his alleged problems is a fan, and a rich one at that. He has no purpose to bleed the club and fans of money and assets as he has plenty himself, unlike those currently in charge. We'll never compete with Celtic again without a huge capital injection, and those currently in charge have already proved themselves untrustworthy of being in charge of our cash.

Even as I've been typing this we can't even compete with Dundee United.

Give money to people who have taken money from fans through share issues and ST money and squandered the lot on inflated salaries and bonuses for themselves? People that are not fans and actually agitate to secure inflated loans to the club against what few assets we have remaining for the purpose of lining their own pockets? Not even attempt to source cheaper loans elsewhere? Burn through £18 million in one year, and God knows how much last year? To people who continually refuse to give fans transparency as to the club's true financial situation? Give my money over so they can do all this again then send the club into administration later in the season?

I won't be giving them another penny, and you would have to be an incredibly naive person to believe a word they say. Dave King, for all his alleged problems is a fan, and a rich one at that. He has no purpose to bleed the club and fans of money and assets as he has plenty himself, unlike those currently in charge. We'll never compete with Celtic again without a huge capital injection, and those currently in charge have already proved themselves untrustworthy of being in charge of our cash.

Even as I've been typing this we can't even compete with Dundee United.

The clown that's wasted all that money isn't the board, it's the biggest waster of them all and he's in the dugout every week. Hopefully not for long.

I've changed my mind. No season ticket for me, I'll be going on a game by game basis. This team/management/board can get to fuck, every single one of them. Just fuck off.

Totally agree with you, mate.

I'll be doing the same thing from next season.

Best of British with whatever team you decide to support.

Just don't come back when the glory days return.

Are you for fucking real? I've been at Ibrox for every season in most of my life and was born into a big Rangers family. I travel to most away games with my local supporters bus and pay my dues every month.

Rangers are my team and I've paid my way for years. I don't rely on handouts from family/friends to get me to matches and I certainly don't claim to be one of those "fans" who illegally stream every game online and who think they're an "Ultra" because Mammy and Daddy just bought them the new home jersey.

Don't question my loyalties, because you're sadly mistaken. And if you had any sort of intelligence, you'd know that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the matter. I got charged £23 today for a shit, heartless performance and I feel totally ripped off, as I have done most of the season. I'm far from the only person who thinks like that too.

Also, I didn't say I'd withhold my cash from the Club. I said I'd attend Ibrox on a game-by-game basis rather than purchasing a seat for the season. Nothing wrong with that either. I know plenty of people who do that. And there's plenty more I don't know who also do that.

You are in the minority here, and you don't like it. Fair enough. But it's a bit pathetic when you're questioning the loyalties of other fans on a forum. Have you been in attendance at every match this season?

Away somewhere else and have your wee obligatory rant, like anyone really gives a fuck.