ST Renewal Poll

ST Renewal Poll  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing/buying a season ticket for 2014-15?

• Yes, I believe in the current board.
    • Yes, I am willing to help the Club in it's times of need, no matter who is in charge.
    • No, I don't trust the board with supporter's money.
    • No, for personal reasons/other commitments.
    • Don't know, still undecided on the matter at hand.

The accounts for half way that came out about 3 weeks ago showed we are ok the right path and cut our operating losses in half since the new guys have came in

Does that not tell you nothing's been stole and were on the right track?

Nothing's been stole anyway as I've said loads on here out the 22 million share issue we had to repay

10 million start up costs

2 million in pay offs

200k green and Whyte investigation

1.5 m Albion car park

2 m Ed house

40k per month to run the training ground

1 million for wifi

1.5 million for screens

1 million bringing security and catering in house

1 million Belfast and Glasgow airport shops

7 million playing wage bill

5 million football debts from old regime

4 million from the 20 million IPO cash went on costs

It all adds up trust me

There's more of a debate about money spent wisely ie pay offs, investigations, Ed house etc that has more credence than paranoid baseless accusations of theft etc

41/2 million wasted on wi-fi,screens and ed house.

4 million ipo costs?

10 million start up costs?

These would need to be broken down if you were going to convince anyone.

There has definately been money wasted,and alot of it.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame the few who don't renew won't be Rangers fans any more ?

Who will they support and where will they go on match days ?

Shopping ? Cinema ? Bowling.?

They'll be able to tell the story of how they turned their backs on The Rangers to their children and grandchildren. (tu) That'll be a great tale to tell to their future generations.

Best of British with whatever team you decide to support.

Just don't come back when the glory days return.

You can fuck off with your uber fan pish. I've supported this club all my days. Im giving fuck all of my money upfront to these cunts. Shambles of a fucking club, you batter on blindly, I'll do what I see fit. Fucking super-fan cunt.

To all those that don't renew. You'll lose your seat, you will be very lucky to get tickets for away games, when the big games return to Ibrox, you'll be lucky to get a ticket. The only way to get a ticket for a games against the mhanks, is to be the proud owner of a Rangers Season Ticket. Therefore, not renewing your ST, is akin to 'Cutting your nose off to spite your face'

The accounts for half way that came out about 3 weeks ago showed we are ok the right path and cut our operating losses in half since the new guys have came in

Does that not tell you nothing's been stole and were on the right track?

Nothing's been stole anyway as I've said loads on here out the 22 million share issue we had to repay

2 million in pay offs

1.5 m Albion car park

2 m Ed house

1 million for wifi

1.5 million for screens

4 million from the 20 million IPO cash went on costs

It all adds up trust me

There's more of a debate about money spent wisely ie pay offs, investigations, Ed house etc that has more credence than paranoid baseless accusations of theft etc

Trust you! most of they numbers are bullshit. Must be that saville calculator again

And I see the usual calling Rangers fans rebels? This is a very hard and strange choice I am having to make, I do not want to do it, but feel the board have used us once to often

We did not need a loan until the end of the season at the agm according to Mr Wallace, LIE,

He promised us a 120 day report, well I expect it in 120 days, if a delay why? And when will it be finished?

Okay have all season books monies in a week after the report comes out.

If they are on the level they will get the fans support, but the problem being we are skint and will be by before Christmas this time, then what more loans, Where doe it end?

It must end this time? because if it does not we are going to have years if we do not tackle this now.

I am more a Rangers man than any cunt on that board.

Yeah - sure ye are

You can fuck off with your uber fan pish. I've supported this club all my days. Im giving fuck all of my money upfront to these cunts. Shambles of a fucking club, you batter on blindly, I'll do what I see fit. Fucking super-fan cunt.

Don't come back then

Simples

Both are withholding funds the club is in dire need of. Refusing to shell out until your conditions are met is blackmail regardless of which side of the fence youre on

There's a difference between someone making a personal choice and an orchestrated campaign to get everyone else to do the same

This is your round about way of defending the indefensible (McCoist)

After thinking about not renewing last night i have read every thread on here and had a word to myself about the whole situation.

I go to ibrox to watch Rangers and thats why first and foremost i bought my first season ticket last year.

I dont trust the board or dave king but i cant go a season without football or going to the odd game when i feel like it!

When we are back at the top table in scotland i want to appreciate it as much as i can and that is what i will do, knowing ive went on the cold tuesday nights against teams like ayr united and so on.

Seeing those Dundee United fans in our ground yesterday mocking us made me feel physically sick and us fans not renewing makes me feel like all the outsiders who hate us are winning.

I dont know where my money is going but i know where im going and that is back to ibrox to support the club i will always love

If king is serious then he only needs 51per cent of the shares to control the club so what's stopping him,oh forgot wants it for fxxx-all and my share holding and a lot of others will be worth zilch.Therefore i'am just posted my renewal form today long live the club they all tried to kill.

I don't have a ST as I live too far away. If I didn't, I would have one and I would renew. At the end of the day the club needs the ST sales to move forward and also at the end of the day we simply have to hope the management in place make many more right decisions than wrong. Not renewing won't change that. We will always have a board, unless the unthinkable happened.

We Are The People.

I for one would not refuse to renew a ST just because I am not very happy with what's going on at present. I wouldn't take the chance that we could go further downhill. If you can renew, just do it.

If king is serious then he only needs 51per cent of the shares to control the club so what's stopping him,oh forgot wants it for fxxx-all and my share holding and a lot of others will be worth zilch.Therefore i'am just posted my renewal form today long live the club they all tried to kill.

He doesn't even need 51%. If he buys 30% he has to make a bid for the lot (I believe it has to be at the price based on the highest over the last 12 months). At the moment, Laxey, the Easdales, BPH and Margarita hold something like 27% between them. If King bought Laxey's 13% the other side would only hold sway with 14%. The fans own 12% and if they all backed King the 25% would have a significant say on boardroom matters. I've said before that all King has to do is buy some corporate shareholding. Just a few million pounds and it is job almost done. Why he hasn't done that or at least tried to do it, is what baffles me.

No they're not

What do you have down numbers wise then brains?

Probably about right £6.5m to pay back the loans to buy the Club from D & P plus running the Club for approx 3 months until ticket money came in.

2 million in pay offs

If you are including paying off players and directors then again about right.

This was actually almost £600k

1.5 m Albion car park plus VAT

Correct. This saves us paying rent on the lease at almost £400k per annum.

2 m Ed house

Wrong. This was £800k plus VAT

No idea.

1 million for wifi

I haven't seen anything official although have seen that figure mentioned a few times.

1.5 million for screens

I haven't seen anything official although have seen that figure mentioned a few times.

I understood that the catering deal was renegotiated and can't see where £1m came from on these elements.

These figures are far too dear. No way it was £0.5m per shop.

It is now although last year it was approx £8.5m due in the main to Alexander, Bocanegra and Goian contracts.

It was approx £3.4m

4 million from the 20 million IPO cash went on costs.

That would appear to be correct.

The club's annual "other costs", overheads if you like, have historically been in the region of £14m to £18m per annum. Last year these costs were down to approx £1m per month. As much of this is pretty much fixed it is difficult to reduce it by a greater degree. Many of our fans fail to understand that.