Atmosphere tomorrow

Essandoh

As if anyone needs reminded, those bastards wanted us dead; wanted our titles stripped; wanted each and every one of us to suffer more than we already had. Fuck them. Excluding Celtic, I could not hate another side more. Dundee United are scum. Their owner is scum. Their fans are scum. Give them Hell tomorrow.

NEVER forget the summer of 'Sporting Integrity'. No Rangers side should ever be afraid of Dundee United. Let's have Ibrox roaring.

Found it, Rangers vs Stuttgart: Bouncy + Derry's Walls http://www.veoh.com/...9517840MSzQ5fbb

Tbh i think it could be bad with Kings destabilizing campaign souring already pretty angry bears and scumdee hivs are not our favourite people. I hope we see 90mins+ of unity and defiance but i honestly don't know if the Union of fuckers will start their wee Super Ally good spivs bad protests which could turn things ugly.

Tbh i think it could be bad with Kings destabilizing campaign souring already pretty angry bears and scumdee hivs are not our favourite people. I hope we see 90mins+ of unity and defiance but i honestly don't know if the Union of fuckers will start their wee Super Ally good spivs bad protests which could turn things ugly.

If they even dare to use tomorrow as a platform for their pish they should be ashamed of themselves. Tomorrow is about winning a semi-final of the Scottish Cup and beating those bastards. Nothing else.

I made the plea last week to the fan groups and it didn't work so I will try again, please to get the whole stadium behind you go for the blood and thunder songs. Derrys walls, fathers advice, here lies a soldier, BMG, the bouncy, daddy's uniform, FF, TBB if your up for it.

Come on Rangers fucking intae um

I made the plea last week to the fan groups and it didn't work so I will try again, please to get the whole stadium behind you go for the blood and thunder songs. Derrys walls, fathers advice, here lies a soldier, BMG, the bouncy, daddy's uniform, FF, TBB if your up for it.

We should give them the whole fucking songbook tbh what could they do that makes things any worse for us than they are already.

...BJK and watch the perplexed Arab cunts try to work it out.

Could not agree more.

We can deal with the manager and the board stuff at the end of the season,

This is our biggest game since the last game against the tims at Ibrox.

I hope the place is rocking like that tomorrow.

Can still remember the game last season against this mob and it still boils my blood. This time they won't

know what hit them.

It is our duty as a support, to stick it to these bastards today. Let's not give them a seconds respite.

It's vitally important we back the team with all we've got, lest they hide and make sure there is a Utd player between them and a team mate the whole game.

Was looking forward to an atmosphere you could cut with a knife. But now im not so sure that will be the case as alot of us are expecting the worst against another diddy team.

The actual line up and 1st 10 mins will set the tone for the rest of the game and I hope the ub's can leave the spiv carry on outside the stadium because as a support we can frighten utds young team and help our own primadonnas get the win that we deserve.