Do you agree ?

blue No11

The board I don't trust... They can get to fuck ?

Ally McCoist....Extremely poor manager and wasting valuable resources ?

Dave King... Rangers fan Club at heart wanting to plough millions into the club. How do we help him achieve his goals ? Or do we let him get on with it on his own ?

I believe we the fans need to find common ground in getting our Club back on track and weed every last person out of Ibrox that is hindering the club due to there own personal interests or this is going to go on and on and on. We need to start shouting louder and together as one !

Dave King is a lying cheating tax crook bastard so that's a no from me.

But he's our lying cheating tax crook bastard. Whatever his ultimate motives he's not in it for the money. His timing today was pretty pish and he's blinkered towards our inept manager but if it was a straight call between the current incumbents and DK, I'd side with him as we can be sure he's got our best interests at heart and we can't say the same about Blue Pitch, Laxey et al.

Fuck dave king. Shit stirring cunt who whips the gullible hoard's into a frenzy to do his bidding. Released a pointless fucking statement on the eve of our biggest game in 3 years that he knew would destabilise the fans, what does that tell you? And don't somecunt hit.me with "because he cares about the club" pish.

The guy is being shown up to be a lying divisive arsehole

Naw, I dont agree.

King is a lying cheating crook, and I don't want him, or ANY of his anti-fan supporters anywhere near the club.

I DO believe they should all get tae fuck for good and leave the board we have to bring us back to where we belong.

Cue all the ........but but we're losing 350k a week pish.

I think he chose the moment on purpose, our biggest game of the season coming up and he knows it will be debated in the media before and after coverage of the game. However, it shows a complete disregard of what happens on the pitch as it's clearly a move which destabilizes playing and management staff.

But he's our lying cheating tax crook bastard. Whatever his ultimate motives he's not in it for the money. His timing today was pretty pish and he's blinkered towards our inept manager but if it was a straight call between the current incumbents and DK, I'd side with him as we can be sure he's got our best interests at heart and we can't say the same about Blue Pitch, Laxey et al.

How are you sure he's got our best interests at heart?

I don't agree how he is going about it but I cant say for sure if I was in his position I would do things differently if I truly believed what he believes about the board.

End of day King or someone like him is our only way imo of getting back to the top in any decent time scale

Another Question guys.... So if we take Dave King out of the picture as a lot of people do not like him what is the alternative ? Do we (A) stick with what we have got or is there another option (B) we can all come close to agreeing on ? Our club is getting well out of control and we the real Rangers men/woman must must get our club back !

I think we should be unified and tell the fucking lot of them to leave their fucking egos at the door sort out their differences and fix the club rather than making us look like fucking comedy show and dividing the fans loyalty up so we are fighting with one another and not with our enemies. GET IT FUCKIN SORTED

I think we should be unified and tell the fucking lot of them to leave their fucking egos at the door sort out their differences and fix the club rather than making us look like fucking comedy show and dividing the fans loyalty up so we are fighting with one another and not with our enemies. GET IT FUCKIN SORTED

Defo agree on this

king might well have the club at heart but has a funny way of showing it. going to press today is wrong for the club and will only destabilise the fans. if he want the club that bad then spend some of his tax dodge money and buy it its long over due to put up or shut up. and before you start yes I think he would be good for the club he just needs to consider his press releases impact on fans and players. not the smartest bit of press from him

king might well have the club at heart but has a funny way of showing it. going to press today is wrong for the club and will only destabilise the fans. if he want the club that bad then spend some of his tax dodge money and buy it its long over due to put up or shut up. and before you start yes I think he would be good for the club he just needs to consider his press releases impact on fans and players. not the smartest bit of press from him

I think he's got too much baggage to be good for the club, otherwise I'd agree with all of that.