One gesture that I would like to see in this board battle

Muirheadbear

Having read the ST reminder GW stated "you are keeping it warm for future generations". That struck a chord with me because my uncle bought a debenture in the club deck 15 or so years ago. He used to say something similar and felt proud that he had some kind of heirloom to leave at his passing.

Sadly, passing he did over 10 years ago but he went safe in the knowledge that his nephews would look after it. Now of course with the debacle over the last two years those seats have been taken from thousands of rangers fans.

I'm aware that oldco shares cannot be returned but surely those debenture seats could be returned to their rightful owners? They were never a great financial investment but to my uncle and so many others they were a great emotional investment.

Graham Wallace - Dave King or whoever. Do the right thing and restore these debentures.

Having read the ST reminder GW stated "you are keeping it warm for future generations". That struck a chord with me because my uncle bought a debenture in the club deck 15 or so years ago. He used to say something similar and felt proud that he had some kind of heirloom to leave at his passing.

Sadly, passing he did over 10 years ago but he went safe in the knowledge that his nephews would look after it. Now of course with the debacle over the last two years those seats have been taken from thousands of rangers fans.

I'm aware that oldco shares cannot be returned but surely those debenture seats could be returned to their rightful owners? They were never a great financial investment but to my uncle and so many others they were a great emotional investment.

Graham Wallace - Dave King or whoever. Do the right thing and restore these debentures.

Very good post and spot on!

Whilst all those who lost out have my absolute sympathy, you cannot possibly expect the debentures to be reinstated as that would mean reinstating a massive debt. If you mean simply reinstate the right to purchase the ticket for the seat then you are probably too late in bringing this to the fore. What do you want to happen to those who have purchased a new season ticket for those seats?

I could not agree more, I think it would be a very positive move by the board,

To be honest I always wanted one but could not afford it at the time

Very good shout, these little things mean so much, so sort it out board and cheer up those fans who lost more than most.

Whilst all those who lost out have my absolute sympathy, you cannot possibly expect the debentures to be reinstated as that would mean reinstating a massive debt. If you mean simply reinstate the right to purchase the ticket for the seat then you are probably too late in bringing this to the fore. What do you want to happen to those who have purchased a new season ticket for those seats?

Quite simple, move them.