Jon Daly

This team is not all of a sudden going to start playing nice football, even more so that Ally will still be in charge next season. For this reason i think we need Daly, but as a partner for Boyd. Get the fucking OAP's off the books and use the wages to bring Boyd back.

Daly has been poor for weeks but MOTM for me today. Won every ball up front, although he did waste a good chance to get a shot on target in the first half.

Easy target for some on here when a result doesnt go our way.

Im gonnae get focused for this, please please please bang at my door tonight , you better have the fuckin alsations with ye ya cunts, cos ill fuckin take yees aw on my own.

So ill say see ye to my pals now cos im nnae get banned, but please dont block this post.

Jon Daly, please take your lazy fat fuckin non trying fenian arse out of ibrox with all your pals apart from shiels , little and aird, that wee tarrier gallagher as well, dont give a fuck if anybody calls me a cunt for being a bigot, I tried with daly, I tried, no matter how much it killed me, to ignore his misfortune at being born inthat fuckin country.

My conclusion is , and please dont get it confused with catholics, my lady is one from poland.

Not one of those non triers should ever be near a rangers top again, and ally please, please fuck off, cos wee billy kicked the fuckin telly when he saw your face , and that was before you started lying about us playing well, and my boy wouldnt hurt a fly.

I dont want tarriers in a rangers jersey, its my birthright as a bigot to give them dogs abuse.

I wonder also how many of the rangers support at ibrox today had non apologist stones between their legs and thought at the final whistle" nae time to boo that shower of shit in a blue jersey, got to get round to the broomie. Im no havin 11000 teuchtars tellin me were no Rangers anymore. While screamin at the telly for at least a late tackle o that back heel show boating gypsy cunt, I did not hear any vitriol against their piss taking.

if I get banned for calling daly a fenian, can somebody at least post some of they bastards got a leatherni after the game.just so that my.2 week already 4 hours 7 nights a week punch bag and speedball trining for the sheep in the fi al will set my mind at eaze that I wouldnt have run at them on my own.

heart broken.

No Surrender

Rab

Spot on rab.every word the team's infiltrated with them

Can't believe he missed the chance in the first half,

No future for him with us wouldn't even say he was that good in the air.

Still Mccoist insists on playing him even when he's shite which has been quite alot lately.

Another waste of a wage with no sell on value.

I will tell you what game i was at;

It was the game where Moshni was a bombscare, Stevie Smith plays everyone on for the first goal after Law gives the ball away, Foster passes them the ball for the second goal and the keeper gifts them the third goal, yet Daly is deemed awful.

I stand by my opinion that he played well aside from missing the chance in the first half.