Mccoist NEEDS to be sacked now!

scarkev

I had always hoped ally could leave with a bit of dignity but it's got to the point we need rid of him ASAP!

One of the biggest criticisms labeled at ally has been his inability to affect change in matches or to make effective substitutions. Today we lost primarily because of poor finishing and awful defending but ally's substitutions and tactics played a part AGAIN! He is costing us in big games and turning fans away in their droves.

Last week the substitution to bring on faure when Wallace got injured was completely baffling and then today when we were in need of a goal and had to stretch utd he takes off our only wide player with pace and throws on Clark! Baffling!

I just can't watch it anymore and unless he goes I am 100% not renewing and you can think of that what you want but he is embarrassing us more and more!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That defeat wasn't McCoist fault. The players seemed up for it but we lost that game because of stupid mistakes that you cant account for as a manager.

I think McCoist should leave but we didnt lose today because of him.

I hope people that think this team is good enough to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

That defeat wasn't McCoist fault. The players seemed up for it but we lost that game because of stupid mistakes that you cant account for as a manager.

I think McCoist should leave but we didnt lose today because of him.

I hope people that think this team is good enough to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

I agree you can't legislate for some of those mistakes today but his subs and tactical changes are completely baffling and they often, like today, negatively affect the team.

Scarkev. Had the same ticket in the same seat since 84/85. Want to try that insult again?

Might want to re read my post I didn't say you wernt, perhaps protest to much??? Instead of taking the über fan approach do you instead want to debate my point that ally's substitutions and tactical changes are a massive issue?

I agree you can't legislate for some of those mistakes today but his subs and tactical changes are completely baffling and they often, like today, negatively affect the team.

Tactics I could maybe agree with you about but tbf, today I thought it was ok. With regards to subs I dont know what subs you would of brought on that actually would of made a difference

Might want to re read my post I didn't say you wernt, perhaps protest to much??? Instead of taking the über fan approach do you instead want to debate my point that ally's substitutions and tactical changes are a massive issue?

Tactically fine today. Played Utd off the pitch for big spells. Subs- who else do you bring on.

Tactics I could maybe agree with you about but tbf, today I thought it was ok. With regards to subs I dont know what subs you would of brought on that actually would of made a difference

your right mate.tactics were ok.just united got fucking lucky.at 2-1rangers were building for that second goal, and it would have came....tragic keeper error.

We were pushing for an equaliser and both their full backs push on a lot so width was important and our best chance was to get in behind them. Aird at least offers that width by taking him off for Clark who barely touched the ball we became so narrow that it was easy for utd in the closing stages!

someone else will gladly take your seat then.goodbye.Rangers played well today.missed chances cost us today.not mcCoist.two lucky goals for united.we blew them away in first half.united were piss.

and how well have we played the rest of the season ? we have been horrendous to watch.

someone else will gladly take your seat then.goodbye.Rangers played well today.missed chances cost us today.not mcCoist.two lucky goals for united.we blew them away in first half.united were piss.

I can't see where your optimism comes from re supporters lining up to take season tickets? Incase you haven't noticed the attendances have been dropping consistently.

I've criticised him for months but McCoist got his tactics spot on today. That defeat was not caused by him. He was passionate on the sidelines and this passion was carried onto the pitch by our players.

Sorry I can't agree....taking off aird for Clark and giving the utd full backs the space we gave them whilst taking away our only pace and width was a baffling change!