Mccoist NEEDS to be sacked now!

scarkev

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I can't agree....taking off aird for Clark and giving the utd full backs the space we gave them whilst taking away our only pace and width was a baffling change!

I see where you're coming from but I don't think Aird played particularly well in the 2nd half. 1st half he was getting on the ball but 2nd half he seemed to be struggling.

and how well have we played the rest of the season ? we have been horrendous to watch.

we not played great.but feel better about next campaign now.We showed in first half what we r capable of.Rangers played well today mcCoist put a good team out.strikers were just not in it.if shiels had scored,we would have won that today.law was also unlucky when his lob came off crossbar.Rangers playing like that will walk that league next campaign...watp.

United were there for the taking today,they froze in the first half but unfortunately schoolboy defending and schoolboy finishing got us what we deserved. Ally had them fired up today in the way that we were against Celtic in our last home game against them but Im afraid today showed how poor are signings really are against moderate opposition. Sadly Ally needs to go and I really do feel for him but like John Greig he simply is not good enough.

I see where you're coming from but I don't think Aird played particularly well in the 2nd half. 1st half he was getting on the ball but 2nd half he seemed to be struggling.

He wasn't having a great second half but who was? Having that pace and width was causing them problems. As soon as he went off their right back had all the space and time to start attacks....we should have tried to stretch them, get Gallagher on the right with aird left and pushed their FB's back.....instead we played into their hands with that change.

He wasn't having a great second half but who was? Having that pace and width was causing them problems. As soon as he went off their right back had all the space and time to start attacks....we should have tried to stretch them, get Gallagher on the right with aird left and pushed their FB's back.....instead we played into their hands with that change.

I agree the game was calling out for Gallagher to get on with his pace and directness. I don't know why he didn't get on.

That defeat wasn't McCoist fault. The players seemed up for it but we lost that game because of stupid mistakes that you cant account for as a manager.

I think McCoist should leave but we didnt lose today because of him.

I hope people that think this team is good enough to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

It is his fault, he is the manager and he is to blame for the wrong players bought, players played out of position, awful tactics,bringing a striker on when he really needed a wide man to get behind the defense. It is his shout on everything to with the playing staff and has failed big time, not just in this game, but playing against better opposition than the 3rd division that we are in, magnifies the problems that he has created.

That defeat wasn't McCoist fault. The players seemed up for it but we lost that game because of stupid mistakes that you cant account for as a manager.

I hope people that think this team is good enough

to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

Who bought those players?

I can't see where your optimism comes from re supporters lining up to take season tickets? Incase you haven't noticed the attendances have been dropping consistently.

well I will line up to get mine renewed.im supporting the club.mcCoist will be their next season. so get used to it..it has been a long 2years, and next season will be a bit more xciting.

I hope people that think this team is good enough

to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

Who bought those players?

I agree the game was calling out for Gallagher to get on with his pace and directness. I don't know why he didn't get on.

It was the exact same last week mate. When Wallace went off the obvious change was to bring on Gallagher and move smith back to LB but he went for faure and it cost us as we had no width or penetration......these decisions are negatively impacting us in to many games IMO.

(tu) I guess it's things like this that Ally must carry the can for.

I'd have brought Clark on for shiels at the end of the first half, and then replaced aird with Gallagher after about 60 minutes. keeping one sub back just in case.

Overall i thought the team played pretty well, way better than i expected, Utd were all over the shop and ripe for the picking in the first half, if we had taken our hances we ould have been 3 or 4 goals tot he good.

Still time for him to walk though. But i am less unhappy with the team than last week.

I am hoping he holds his hands up accepts he has taken us as far as he can and moves on to an ambassador type role for the club.

A complete overhaul of our management team tied in with proper scouting and a fesh approach.

At least 4 first team players are required with 8-10 shipped out.

(tu) I guess it's things like this that Ally must carry the can for.

I'd have brought Clark on for shiels at the end of the first half, and then replaced aird with Gallagher after about 60 minutes. keeping one sub back just in case.

Overall i thought the team played pretty well, way better than i expected, Utd were all over the shop and ripe for the picking in the first half, if we had taken our hances we ould have been 3 or 4 goals tot he good.

Still time for him to walk though. But i am less unhappy with the team than last week.

That's the thing that annoys me the most about today! Utd were there for the taking! The mistakes and poor finishing is hard to legislate for but the chance was there to force them back and play with width and pace.....the fact he did the exact opposite sums him up as a manager IMO.

tbf.Aird was shite in the 2nd half,having pace and plenty of the ball is no good it you don't do fuck all with it.

I wouldn't disagree with that but who did start the second half well? At least he was occupying their right hand side and always offered us that chance to run in behind....

That's the thing that annoys me the most about today! Utd were there for the taking! The mistakes and poor finishing is hard to legislate for but the chance was there to force them back and play with width and pace.....the fact he did the exact opposite sums him up as a manager IMO.

Wont argue with you there.

It is his fault, he is the manager and he is to blame for the wrong players bought, players played out of position, awful tactics,bringing a striker on when he really needed a wide man to get behind the defense. It is his shout on everything to with the playing staff and has failed big time, not just in this game, but playing against better opposition than the 3rd division that we are in, magnifies the problems that he has created.

For this particular game I disagree