Mccoist NEEDS to be sacked now!

scarkev

If Messi and Ibrahimavic were playing we would have won. What's your point?

Boyd should have been signed at the start of the season (instead of Daily). If he had the scoreline could have been very different to the one we had today.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well your setting yourself up to be gutted. If King sneaks in to the boardroom his good buddy Ally will be there for years to come.

"Dumbest Post Of The Day" nominee.

King wants to invest 30m to watch the team fail!!

Actually forget "nominee" - that post is today's winner (tu)

Interesting to note that Raith are getting horsed by the mighty Dumbarton, at home if you don't mind. It'll be all that partying on the Sunday night no doubt

And Dumbarton are being managed by an ex-Rangers working on a shoe-string.

Mind you we would be better with Judy Murray picking the team, never mind Ian Murray :)

I've criticised him for months but McCoist got his tactics spot on today. That defeat was not caused by him. He was passionate on the sidelines and this passion was carried onto the pitch by our players.

You what ? He could have used more subs to try and change the game ffs

I think the managerial staff are on one year rolling contracts, so pay offs not likely. However, I think the contracts have pay rises for moving up the leagues. Would that mean it is expected that Ally's wage rises from £412K this year to £630 for the Championship? Better not.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/434633/Rangers-boss-Ally-McCoist-expects-to-double-his-pay

"He agreed to halve his £825,000 salary last week in order to help the cash-strapped club, who announced losses of £14.4million last week.

McCoist and assistants Kenny McDowall and Ian Durrant had decided to sacrifice 50 per cent of their wage packets before the extent of those problems were known.

However, McCoist is in talks with chief executive Craig Mather and financial director Brian Stockbridge over clauses which will see their pay rise to previous levels if Rangers win promotion to the Premiership.

“There is a proviso for those wages to go back up,” he said. “What we have at the moment are one-year rolling contracts and there will be negotiation as we rise, hopefully, through the divisions.”

The first half we were up for it and actually played well. Two shocking misses from experienced players brought in for games like today, as well as some shambolic defending, cost us.

However in the second half we were absolutely awful. We resorted to type and started playing flat, direct, panic stricken football and McCoist's substitutions didn't help at all. On the couple of occassions that we did keep it on the deck we created a couple of half decent opportunities.

I've always supported ally but I've finally had enough. He has to go. But I don't think he will. Allys personality makes him believe that he will eventually be successful. It's happened throughout his football life. He just doesn't believe that he can fail.

I've always supported ally but I've finally had enough. He has to go. But I don't think he will. Allys personality makes him believe that he will eventually be successful. It's happened throughout his football life. He just doesn't believe that he can fail.

I think we should call him Ally Qaeda cause every time I watch us recently I feel like killing myself!!

Haven't had time to see the match today but I don't think today's match changes anything anyway.

He has to go and the sooner the better, if not then questions have to be asked of the boards long term visions, rather than a season ticket boycott.

I can't blame anyone not renewing under Ally though, it's like watching someone trying to replicate the Mona Lisa with a sweeping brush.and a paintball gun.

That defeat wasn't McCoist fault. The players seemed up for it but we lost that game because of stupid mistakes that you cant account for as a manager.

I think McCoist should leave but we didnt lose today because of him.

I hope people that think this team is good enough to finish 2nd in the SPL now realise those players just arent good enough. It would take a world class manager to turn those players into half decent ones

The main problem is that they were half decent players before we got them and in a short period of time have regressed that much they are looking like total shite in a 3rd rate league.

I am really struggling to comprehend why all these players look more like bad amateur players than players who played with such success in better leagues than what we currently play in.

I can understand if (for example) Nicky Clark finds it hard to replicate the success he had for QotS because the way we play doesn't suit his talents, but what is the reason all the others have when they can't even pass a ball 10 yards to a team mate.