Calum Gallagher

I'm pretty stumped as to why he didnt at least get 20-30 minutes today to guage just how many problems he could cause for a team of scumdees position in their league.

It was obvious they were slowing things down to hit on the counter attack so i think it was a chance missed to let the boy show us what he had against a full time premiership team.

What we needed today was pace and width to get in behind them which was working until the tactical genius that ally is decided to take off aird for Clark! So baffling! I'd have moved peralta central and put Gallagher on the right to stretch utd and push their FB's back.

Ally was paying us lip service by giving Callum a game or two and when he did well suddenly he's dropped again (cant have the young lads playing too well or the fans will demand more get a chance) really disappointed as i would of thought Telfer, Gallagher, Murdoch, Stoney, Ramsey, Halkett ect would have got 5 or 6 first team games at least by now.

I bought daly so no matter how bad a game he is having week after week I am going to play him anyway you don't have to be too fit to stand in the one position and jump in the air to try for a knock

Down.fucking pathetic from McCoist yet again does not have a clue when it comes to substitutions ?why oh why did aird come off when he was about the only wide player we had.

Who's overhyping him?

We want this boy to become a first team player when we get to the premiership so why not throw him into a game against premiership opposition to see how he handles it?

Chance missed imo.

Our support are. The same way we always do when young boys come through.

He's had a couple of decent showings but lets not get carried away. He's not going to be a regular starter, he'll get a few wee cameos here and there then MAYBE become a regular if he's good enough but for me he's nowhere near ready for games like today.

I'm pretty stumped as to why he didnt at least get 20-30 minutes today to guage just how many problems he could cause for a team of scumdees position in their league.

It was obvious they were slowing things down to hit on the counter attack so i think it was a chance missed to let the boy show us what he had against a full time premiership team.

We have a fucking monkey of a manager .

Our support are. The same way we always do when young boys come through.

He's had a couple of decent showings but lets not get carried away. He's not going to be a regular starter, he'll get a few wee cameos here and there then MAYBE become a regular if he's good enough but for me he's nowhere near ready for games like today.

If hes nowere near ready why have him on the bench?Fur fuk sake bring on a young very quick forward for the last half hour against a toiling defence no thats not an obvious tactic

We should have built our future on the youths when we got demoted. It was a perfect chance but no we spend money that we didn't really have on average players to win a league that was a one horse race. Shocking

I'd have gradually introduced the young lads into the team once the league was officially won. Telfer, Halklett, Luca, Gallagher and a few others deserve a run out and some first team experience but I wouldn't bank on it happening