Calum Gallagher

We've missed a trick the last few years. Should have brought these young guys through with a few experienced guys added in and played some good attacking football. Instead we've signed diddies like Sandaza, Mohsni, Cribari, Law, Daly and gave the young guys very little chance, whilst playing a pish style of football.

I think he will get his chance but lets not ruin the young lad, by to much pressure as expectation is high

We'd have lost nothing bringing him on for Aird and Clark for Shiels with 20 minutes left. Fresh legs would have kept the pressure on but instead we get the baffling swap of Aird for Clark. I do agree he should be used sparingly at this stage but yesterday was a good chance to further his career.

We'd have lost nothing bringing him on for Aird and Clark for Shiels with 20 minutes left. Fresh legs would have kept the pressure on but instead we get the baffling swap of Aird for Clark. I do agree he should be used sparingly at this stage but yesterday was a good chance to further his career.

I agree

Tuesday night,maybe we'll see a few lads,here's hoping.

Ha you'll be lucky Ally wants to keep this unbeaten run going so it will be the same old tired team again.

Maybe one or 2 of them will get 10 or 15 minutes. I would give Danny stoney a chance as he's scoring just about every week in the under 20's.

I would play Gasparotto at the back aswell until the end of the season. And surely to fuck we must have a better right back in the under 20s who is better than foster?

I bet most of the people moaning about us not playing youth, are the same people who moaned last season about how shite the youth were.... Yawn. They're not good enough, end of. Once we get our finances sorted, we can then invest in a decent youth system and hopefully bring through some good players.