Ian Black

King Jela

All through the game this fucking ned was actively looking to get himself in bother. Committing to stupid tackles, mouthing off at the ref at every opportunity and generally being a wank.

He wasn't the worst player on the park, he was by no means the best, but this prick simply has no place at Ibrox and the sooner he's physically chucked out the door the better.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree. Thought he was the opposite to the game against the Dundee Utd last season. I didn't think he was trying to get in bother. Just made lots of good, strong tackles, the type of play we needed today. I thought everybody was tackling well and getting stuck into them today, especially in the first half.

If wee Black had a brain he'd be dangerous,into the last ten and we win a free kick in there half.All players know its time to get everyone in the box and they need to bring there forwards back .Chip the ball in the box and use our arial power and hem them in.But wait Blacks got a better idea ! Why dont i try playing a quick ball and catch them out , trouble is hes so cute he catches our offside forward out too !!! Ball punted forward keeper fucks up and game over .Well done Blackie sharp as a tack !!!!!!

If wee Black had a brain he'd be dangerous,into the last ten and we win a free kick in there half.All players know its time to get everyone in the box and they need to bring there forwards back .Chip the ball in the box and use our arial power and hem them in.But wait Blacks got a better idea ! Why dont i try playing a quick ball and catch them out , trouble is hes so cute he catches our offside forward out too !!! Ball punted forward keeper fucks up and game over .Well done Blackie sharp as a tack !!!!!!

Yes that played a part.. but cummon, we all know that goal was the keepers fuck up.

We were nowhere near as bad as people are making out, Black Law and especially Peralta were all fantastic today IMO. Let down by slackness in our defence and attack.

You must be pay no attention to the game if you thought Black and Law were fantastic today.

You must be pay no attention to the game if you thought Black and Law were fantastic today.

Alright I'll admit maybe less so Law but Black was keeping the ball well and had some really good touches to keep us in possession. Shame at the end when he kind of went fuck it and tried to foul them.

Alright I'll admit maybe less so Law but Black was keeping the ball well and had some really good touches to keep us in possession. Shame at the end when he kind of went fuck it and tried to foul them.

Black kept the ball ? He must have misplaced at least half his passes ffs