Ian Black

King Jela

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best pkayer behind Paralta? Fucksake he was brutal, all he did was tey and do players, his touch is woeful and his ability to pass the ball is horrendous yet he keeps dropping deep and trying to play World Cup passes?

ohh and the third goal, no doubt Foster and Simonsen cocked it up but it all came from him wasting yet another opportunity.

He's abysmal, some might think he's had a good season but doing alright in League 1 isn't gonna win people many arguments when discussing his merits

Best pkayer behind Paralta? Fucksake he was brutal, all he did was tey and do players, his touch is woeful and his ability to pass the ball is horrendous yet he keeps dropping deep and trying to play World Cup passes?

ohh and the third goal, no doubt Foster and Simonsen cocked it up but it all came from him wasting yet another opportunity.

He's abysmal, some might think he's had a good season but doing alright in League 1 isn't gonna win people many arguments when discussing his merits

Were we watching the same game? Very effective at breaking up their play, found our players and wasn't wasteful in possession like his partner Law. He also didn't try many, if any, of said passes today.

You pick an isolated incident, one bad pass doesn't ruin his game, Foster should've hoofed the ball out in any case.

'Doing alright in leage 1...' As opposed to doing well in which league? He can only play in the league he's in and has been second behind Wallace for player of the season.

He actually for once did ok today but what we all hate is every week

he is unable to have the balls to take shite but can dish it out no problem

Souness he never will be so dont try to be him .

Footballing wise he can dictate a game play brilliant at midfield

but his weakness can you actually run in a forward direction beat people

without falling over ?

If he played for Liverpool he could actually fit in as a boring holding midfield player

at rangers he has done ok but is negativity as of today at the end of the game

3-1 down took the easy option pass backwards - that shows what we have

and if you are wanting a chance to get anything at least a draw

If he wants to improve as a footballer he has to start scoring goals and not just set plays

but through himself getting into the box- thats his weakness

The guy is a liability who runs around pretending to be a hard man but in reality he's a wee shite bag. We could have done so much better for the money we've spunked on him.

I agree, and why someone who has jumped out of every possible tackle since he joined us is described as a midfield enforcer baffles me. He does like to make the kick from behind,usually when he thinks the recipient isn,t looking or like today the little sly drag of his boot when the opponent is on the ground and the amount of time he falls down whining is disgraceful.

Can't stand the guy , he has some limited ability but he has too get involved in pish aw the time n u can't trust him , plus nowadays he can't play a simple pass every time he gets the ball he looks for a 60 yard raker which 9 times out a 10 goes out the park or straight to the opposition keeper, plus he bet his own cash against us while he was a rangers player n how people constantly praise this moron is beyond me

He has had a good season and won us a few games and played his part in more.

Overall his temperament has been okay he has had challenges that have on occasion merited criminal prosecution

The last few games have not been his best but to downplay his whole season is unbelievable

I've never really disliked one of our players before but Black has changed that.

Can't stand him. Thinks he's Xavi or something but he's actually just a pish wee thug and one of many tits that have benefitted from our recent troubles!

This is not an accusation because i have no proof but i heard today he went out on the piss in the borders (galashiels) before the ramsdens final last week. Like i say i have no proof so it could be shite just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

This is not an accusation because i have no proof but i heard today he went out on the piss in the borders (galashiels) before the ramsdens final last week. Like i say i have no proof so it could be shite just wondering if anyone else has heard this?

I know Daly is well known for his bevy but never heard anything bout Black. He was utter dross last season for that i won't forgive but been one of our best players this season.

i heard he was snorting coke out of the hole in hartsons heid before the united game.

I thought he played well yesterday. A guy after the game was giving him abuse about having a new Bentley, but playing "like that". Wasn't nice to see tbh, fans turning on players and players basically saying "bring it"

All through the game this fucking ned was actively looking to get himself in bother. Committing to stupid tackles, mouthing off at the ref at every opportunity and generally being a wank.

He wasn't the worst player on the park, he was by no means the best, but this prick simply has no place at Ibrox and the sooner he's physically chucked out the door the better.

Black was strong in the tackle, took a few sore ones and got up, only silly thing he did was at the end of the game when he left his foot in .. he has been a prick previously, but has played well for most of this season.

He played like he was still steaming last week.

People don't like black their opinion and that's fair enough but a current player should not get the abuse he does ,he tries hard and must be the most fouled player in the league ,I think he must be frustrated playing with lazy bastards who don't try ..daly sheils temps foster law are the worst oh and the boss should all be gone before someone who gives 100%