I'm not renewing whilst McCoist is still manager

GOAT

Couldnae give a flying fuck about anyones opinion of me, anyone with a problem with it knows what they can do.

I can't justify paying the money I do, to watch embarrassment after embarrassment under the guy. Three years of losing. Le Guen was hounded out for less. Joke of a manager. Sadly, he'll still be in charge next season, I'll be spending Saturdays with my boy and missus.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnae give a flying fuck about anyones opinion of me, anyone with a problem with it knows what they can do.

I can't justify paying the money I do, to watch embarrassment after embarrassment under the guy. Three years of losing. Le Guen was hounded out for less. Joke of a manager. Sadly, he'll still be in charge next season, I'll be spending Saturdays with my boy and missus.

Totally empathise with your view. I'll be renewing but am delaying right up until deadline and in the meantime have written to Wallace stating my view that Ally should be sacked.

Why do you think people care or not if you renew.

Your not renewing who gives a fuck. See you when the times are good again

Going by that logic we are just supposed to sit around for Years waiting on Ally getting it right.

Enough is enough.

He has to go.

I just don't understand this view. Right fair enough ally is not the man for the job most of us understand that however where the fuck does not renewing get us.

Id much rather there was still a rangers playing even if they're not playing well at the moment. Starving the club of cash is hardly going to improve the performance on the pitch, it'll lead to any decent players being sold and sub standard ones filling the void not to mention the other possibilities that could occur with a cash strapped club.

Going by that logic we are just supposed to sit around for Years waiting on Ally getting it right.

Enough is enough.

He has to go.

I wasnt making a point at all about McCoist. I think he has to go also.

I just dont get why someone has to make a full thread telling us he isnt renewing. As I said 'who gives a fuck'.

I intend to contact GW on Monday and say that I want Ally to be removed. I think everyone on RM who feels the way I do should also contact the club and explain they want Ally to leave. While no doubt the club monitor forums, receiving a letter or e-mail will have much more effect IMO.

PS Ally being manager would not stop me renewing, but his performance is just not good enough.

Find it very odd this "goat" character doesn't care what people think but keeps starting inane threads .....attention seeker.

Can I put your attention to the first sentence in my post. Cheers. (tu)

The board are a bunch of criminals. End of. Can't blame people for not renewing under the current regime

Naw the criminals are the useless bastards who impersonate footballers for us every week and get paid a small fortune for it, and the biggest criminal is the guy in the dugout impersonating a manager.

The parasite is going nowhere until he gets his payoff and I for one will not be contributing to that

WHEN McCoist goes, it will be without a payoff. He's a shite manager, but I don't know why people keep manufacturing this "we'll have to pay him off " shit. He will leave for nothing.

the thing with Le Guen was that he was at least trying something different. McCoist has done the same shit for three years. Reading an article yesterday, it appears that the only thing he cares about is getting to the top league - thats what he'll consider a success. doesnt realize that anyone (including monkeys/traffic cones/ Maple Leafs management team) could have done that.