I'm not renewing whilst McCoist is still manager

GOAT

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest you've been looking for a way out since we were demoted and couldnt play in Europe I would rather have one fan from the 80s that regulary went than 10 of your type ,spoiled by success ,but when the going gets tough greets like a child and rips everything about the club apart.

I understand there was problems with your kid when it was born,I went through the same,it was a totally different outcome to yours,if I was you I would spend more time with your kid and maybe leave the club and the forum alone for a while ,your clearly not enjoying it.

I wasnt making a point at all about McCoist. I think he has to go also.

I just dont get why someone has to make a full thread telling us he isnt renewing. As I said 'who gives a fuck'.

To be fair, Goat is a long standing attention seeker who is notorious for starting threads like this.

There's literally a thread dedicated to whether or not you're buying / renewing your season ticket.

But Goat had to start his own couldn't post in there.

Attention Seeking and overly dramatic about everything (tu)

My brother was talking to his pals, it looks they won't be renewing and will go on a match by match basis instead.

The fans have been solid behind the club with 38,000 season tickets, the only reason they haven't left en masse like the Greig Years is because of the massive injustice and criminality Rangers have been subjected to. But if this continues, it will be back to the Greig years (and I say that as somebody that supported the team home and away under John Greig).

i'm sure there's a phrase for people who want Rangers to fail as well.

Yeah, Bheasts.

No idea what that's got to do with a buddy fit thread. Buy don't buy. Each person's choice. But the constant goading, baiting, insults and plain bullshit that gets fired around in the forum is beyond the pale. I don't honestly care if he buys a season ticket. Do what YOU want, but I think the majority would prefer it if you done it in silence tbh.......IMO

WHEN McCoist goes, it will be without a payoff. He's a shite manager, but I don't know why people keep manufacturing this "we'll have to pay him off " shit. He will leave for nothing.

How do you know this? It would be fair play to assume the opposite the way he's ripped the arse out of us financially. 800k for a manager in the 3rd division plus 1 million shares. For what exactly? Promises to cut his wages, they don't materialise. There's a bit too much smoke and mirrors surrounding his remuneration for my liking and all this while the club struggles financially.

He said he never read his contract, I call pish because he gave an interview to the papers when Murray signed him, showed him the first contract, Ally hummed and hah'ed. Murray goes into drawer brings out second contract for more money, McCoist signs. Murray tells him there was a third contract for more had he not signed.

He knew what he was getting all along.

People I spoke today and they are all saying the same they are not renewing st but will go on game to game basis until ally is gone. I am still at a cross roads I will think about it after the next couple day and let my emotions settle rather than be rash on the back of a defeat.

Tin hat on but is there a massive difference between not renewing to get rid of the board and not renewing to get rid of Ally? The principle is the same, using your ST money to try and get rid of someone you think is harming us.

What other leverage do fans have?

The board are a bunch of criminals. End of. Can't blame people for not renewing under the current regime

The board have nothing to do with this thread, go to the boardroom scetion if you want to debate on that stuff.

What other leverage do fans have?

Im not making any other point than surely its the same principal behind it. Its up to every ST holder whether they renew or not and i suppose the reasons if people don't renew are neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things either Rangers get your cash or they don't but not to renew because of Sandy Easdale or David Sommers or Ally McCoist or Jon Daly or anybody you wish wasn't at Ibrox is surely just the same principal but different targets.

Im not making any other point than surely its the same principal behind it. Its up to every ST holder whether they renew or not and i suppose the reasons if people don't renew are neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things either Rangers get your cash or they don't but not to renew because of Sandy Easdale or David Sommers or Ally McCoist or Jon Daly or anybody you wish wasn't at Ibrox is surely just the same principal different target.

I agree with that summation but find it somewhat ironic that the reason why there is only this extreme action available to fans is the lack of fans input at board level.

In some ways it's the same with politicians. You vote the arseholes in then they proceed to ignore you until the next election rolls around.

I agree with that summation but find it somewhat ironic that the reason why there is only this extreme action available to fans is the lack of fans input at board level.

In some ways it's the same with politicians. You vote the arseholes in then they proceed to ignore you until the next election rolls around.

pretty much the same as most professional British clubs. Fan representation wouldn't help us much at this point.

Why do you think people care or not if you renew.

Your not renewing who gives a fuck. See you when the times are good again

We do give a shit though.

Many long term fans are actually willing to give up their seat and that is not good for Rangers. The board have forced DD payments through without people knowing the actual cost of the ST and they have yet to divulge the 120 day plan.

The board know that the fans want a new manager but could not care less - not even the traditional pish on they back the manager.

If you do not give a shit about true Rangers fans giving up their seats, then you are clearly not giving a shit about the club on a whole. #wiseup