I'm not renewing whilst McCoist is still manager

GOAT

Couldnae give a flying fuck about anyones opinion of me, anyone with a problem with it knows what they can do.

I can't justify paying the money I do, to watch embarrassment after embarrassment under the guy. Three years of losing. Le Guen was hounded out for less. Joke of a manager. Sadly, he'll still be in charge next season, I'll be spending Saturdays with my boy and missus.

With you all the way on this bud

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, Goat is a long standing attention seeker who is notorious for starting threads like this.

And by your own admission when you apologised last week you have a long standing tradition of just dissing everyone's opinions without offering anything positive .

Couldnae give a flying fuck about anyones opinion of me, anyone with a problem with it knows what they can do.

I can't justify paying the money I do, to watch embarrassment after embarrassment under the guy. Three years of losing. Le Guen was hounded out for less. Joke of a manager. Sadly, he'll still be in charge next season, I'll be spending Saturdays with my boy and missus.

Its your money GOAT and you choose where you spend it

but dont ever call yourself a Rangers supporter in the future if that is your attitude to the club

anyhow enjoy your time shopping with your missus in womens clothes shops every saturdays next season

hope you find yourself a nice new dress or something :7325:

meanwhile the true fans will be sticking by the club thru think and thin

WHEN McCoist goes, it will be without a payoff. He's a shite manager, but I don't know why people keep manufacturing this "we'll have to pay him off " shit. He will leave for nothing.

I can't see this happening at all. I said on another thread that if Ally leaves then 3-5 of his backroom staff will be out of a job (unless Ally gets an agreement they will be kept at the club)

I think there is no way a new manager will come in and keep McDowall, Durrant + possibly Durie, Stewart and Hendrie, as he will want his own backroom team in place, so Ally won't sell his pals down the river.

Make sure you put your Rangers number on it...oh wait....

At least you can send a picture of you walking up ben nevis wae the missus. Hopefully next time she chucks you off a cliff.

Well at least I'll not bump into you at Ibrox next season - I'll be there but you be huffing someplace

individual choices , folk stop attending games for many reasons, folk never see Rangers play but nobody slags them and tells them they aint Rangers fans any more.

GOAT travels everywhere watching the team and if i could give him any advice it would be to take the summer off and asses it before the start of season, it will be a lot harder than you think

Sure as fuck won't see you at any away games since your a self professed hill walker when we play away

... And your point caller - I always watch away games just don't go to them. But unlike some 'supporters' I support my team not get all arrogant and huffy when we hit the odd bump

Can't see the irony of your username??

I think we all agree that McCoist needs to go but car-park protests or boycotts are not the answer.

so how do we get rid off McCoist ? when a huge majority don`t want him and he still stays what next. Something has to be done.

So far he has taken £1.3M+ out of the club for winning two , one horse races that any manager could have won.

... And your point caller - I always watch away games just don't go to them. But unlike some 'supporters' I support my team not get all arrogant and huffy when we hit the odd bump

How can you do both hillwalking and watch the game at the same time? Do you class walking the hill to the shop to get your rolls and milk in the morning as hillwalking?

individual choices , folk stop attending games for many reasons, folk never see Rangers play but nobody slags them and tells them they aint Rangers fans any more.

GOAT travels everywhere watching the team and if i could give him any advice it would be to take the summer off and asses it before the start of season, it will be a lot harder than you think

100% correct when we have an american who couldn`t tell you where Ibrox park is shouting his mouth off all the time. Goat is just scunnered by the thought of the worst manager in our history staying at our club taking a wage he or his back room staff don`t merit.

You building straw men again?

Anyone who withholds money to pressure the club into doing something is worse than a bheast. That's the line thrown at the 'rebs' eh?

I must have missed it but I didn't see Goat forming a group based on lies and smears and trying to persuade everyone to withhold season ticket cash

The rebels cause is built on sheer lies - The damage Ally is doing is in front of everyone's eyes and it's not even up for debate anymore - unless your bluepeter9

I must have missed it but I didn't see Goat forming a group based on lies and smears and trying to persuade everyone to withhold season ticket cash

The rebels cause is built on sheer lies - The damage Ally is doing is in front of everyone's eyes and it's not even up for debate anymore - unless your bluepeter9

I love how it's only about groups not renewing now. There was plenty on here, yourself included, trotting out the 'anyone who blackmails the club is worse then a bheast'. It wasn't 'people who follow what these groups are claiming and blackmail the club are the enemy within'. I've only seen that distinction made in the last few days.