I'm not renewing whilst McCoist is still manager

GOAT

Don't talk pish it's not the same there's a massive difference between personal choice and starting groups based on smear and lies to encourage others to do the same

I've walked into my bus meeting there and the guy that runs the club is not renewing 3 books belonging to the club and writing a letter to Wallace saying it's because of McCoist and the fact that we use the tickets as spares to help others out to games but if McCoist is here these people are going to no go as they can't take it and I don't blame them - it's that simple

Ok it's maybe not right but I understand it more than groups trying to poison others minds into starving the club of money

That's the difference and it's massive

Anyone saying otherwise it's cos it suits them and they are hanging into any last wee bit of defence of Mccoist

It is the same. Both are blackmailing the club to suit their 'agenda'. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really just post that I want Rangers to go under? From what I posted..

Cool story roaster.

Some Fucking people...

i posted a highly statistical probability of what Ally provides. He costs A LOT of money (that is 100%). He spends A LOT of money (thats 100%). we are not flush with cash (again 100%). what he manages the team to produce on the park is well below sub-standard and we will never provide a challenge to PSFC (probably 80-90%).

so take from that what you will. I dont see how that is an option i would want my business to consider, and i dont see us having success with his approach. so whilst i have no illusions that you want Rangers to be back where we belong (as we all do), i dont see how Ally can give us that. And i do think its a huge risk financially keeping him also.

Boycotting your season book because of the manager is just as bad as doing it because of the board IMO.

there is absolutely no difference.

EDIT: and I am no longer backing Ally.

Then your another that can't see the difference between someone getting no enjoyment of going to games and a group starting encouraging others to boycott season tickets based on lies and smears

It's absolute night and day

Then your another that can't see the difference between someone getting no enjoyment of going to games and a group starting encouraging others to boycott season tickets based on lies and smears

It's holding your money back because you are not getting your own way. It's the same thing IMO.

We will agree to disagree because i cant be arsed going round in circles :P

Sure it has

Sure it hasn't. It's got to do with my taking issue with fans denying the club money we need in one way or another. That's the common part of my issue with GOAT and Senna. I made EXACTLY the same point to him and McCoist had nothing to do with that issue.

agree 100%. You and others don`t want to renew because McCoist is shite as a manager .Thats a fact.

While others are lying to try and get others to not renew.To hurt our club.

McCoist and the rhebels are the same in that they both are hurting our club for their own agenda.

You are trying to highlight McCoist shite management to help our club. Big difference.

Sure it hasn't. It's got to do with my taking issue with fans denying the club money we need in one way or another. That's the common part of my issue with GOAT and Senna. I made EXACTLY the same point to him and McCoist had nothing to do with that issue.

Your only denying McCoist more money to waste. How do you get rid of McCoist then ?

I`m sure there is no one deluded enough to think that McCoist is good enough for the job, so why is he still there ?

He`s there because the board have been blackmailed so much in the past that they will be apprehensive to do the right thing.

They sack him and the Rhebels will give it " look they have sacked a real Rangers man who didn`t walk away "

They don`t sack him and they will say the board is weak. Yet another no win situation for the board due to the rhebels.

Your only denying McCoist more money to waste. How do you get rid of McCoist then ?

I`m sure there is no one deluded enough to think that McCoist is good enough for the job, so why is he still there ?

He`s there because the board have been blackmailed so much in the past that they will be apprehensive to do the right thing.

They sack him and the Rhebels will give it " look they have sacked a real Rangers man who didn`t walk away "

They don`t sack him and they will say the board is weak. Yet another no win situation for the board due to the rhebels.

I don't know what you do or hwo you get rid of him if that's what you want. You don't not go or boycott though. We've got 2 reasons for people not to go now. If we don't renew every time we don't get what we want we're fucked. You're not just denying McCoist cash. You're denying the entire club at a time when every penny counts.

I don't know what you do or hwo you get rid of him if that's what you want. You don't not go or boycott though. We've got 2 reasons for people not to go now. If we don't renew every time we don't get what we want we're fucked. You're not just denying McCoist cash. You're denying the entire club at a time when every penny counts.

That's desperate logic

I do kinda get where you and the dude and Gogzy are coming from but to compare it is wrong as it's a much different scale

That's desperate logic

I do kinda get where you and the dude and Gogzy are coming from but to compare it is wrong as it's a much different scale

It is a different scale, but both deserve to be challenged.

To be fair, I don't think any fucker has the right to challenge another persons decision not to renew or not to buy a season ticket. If you are doing it to make a statement, to protest, because you are bored shitless at games, can't afford it, are too tight fisted, prefer hillwalking, visiting the poor, are gay, angry about homophobic supporters, will only buy one when we have gay players, won't buy one because we might already have gay players, are an alien from space, prefer sheep shagging, then its up to you. I aint fucking bothered.