Black, Mohsini and especially daly

Dennis

I wouldn't miss any of them, but when do their contracts run out?

I think they all run out next summer.

For me all three should be made available in the summer along with Shiels, Foster and probably Smith. Jig needs to retire. Perry and Hegarty should be moved on too if possible. All this frees up space for the U20s to graduate into the first team squad.

We need 2 CBs and a RB and a clinical finisher pretty badly.

I disagree with Black, i think he's done well this season. Daly has to go, barely fucking moves at times, he's like a statue. Mohsni is an absolute bomb scare. he was in the paper a month ago saying he is playing his best football right now, scary to think what he is like at his worst, jesus wept he can barely tackle someone and gives the ball away.

The list of rank wrotten players is long, but think daly is nowhere near the top of the list. We have 1 tactic - hump it up to him, so he has 2 or 3 players following him around all game.

To be fair, a group of elderly pensioners could follow him all game and he wouldnt be able to shake them off.

Black and Peralta were our best players today IMO. How Law gets away with it in these threads I'll never know.

On the supporters bus on the way home Moshni, Foster and Daly were getting it in the neck.

I would not even attempt to defend any of them but Nicky Law was atrocious today, He surrendered possession time after time and other than some stupid fouls he contributed nothing

On the supporters bus on the way home Moshni, Foster and Daly were getting it in the neck.

I would not even attempt to defend any of them but Nicky Law was atrocious today, He surrendered possession time after time and other than some stupid fouls he contributed nothing

Nor me mate, but Law literally hasn't put a foot right for about 15 games yet never seems to get singled out. Confuses me.

Foster put in a decent performance today but a couple of really bad mistakes from him.

Peralta was the best player on the park. Played well for 90 minutes, put some amount of effort in right to the final whistle.

Black was decent today again. Black and Wallace have been our 2 best players this season.

Mohsni has ability but he lets himself down a lot. Tries to play far too much at the back.

Overall, a far better performance. Have to say we gifted them a win today.

Fosters mistake was keystone fuckin cops,phone him a taxi,,thought peralta was excellent today,shiels is a waste of a jersey,black did well as did aird,, you have to take the kind of chance daly was presented with as it will come back and bite you as was proven,in saying all that,mistakes aside we were far better than them

Nor me mate, but Law literally hasn't put a foot right for about 15 games yet never seems to get singled out. Confuses me.

He surrendered possession for the 1st goal too,

being honest, there is so much wrong with our team, shape and formation but if your "Creative" midfielder is not performing and continually giving away possession then thewriting is on the wall.

Foster put in a decent performance today but a couple of really bad mistakes from him.

Peralta was the best player on the park. Played well for 90 minutes, put some amount of effort in right to the final whistle.

Black was decent today again. Black and Wallace have been our 2 best players this season.

Mohsni has ability but he lets himself down a lot. Tries to play far too much at the back.

Overall, a far better performance. Have to say we gifted them a win today.

Agree 100% with this.

Only adding in that Nicky Law is a shitebag. Fucking hiding the whole game.