Black, Mohsini and especially daly

Dennis

I rate Mohsni -- he has technical and physical talents.

Two negatives are that he does not have explosive speed (neither does Lee McCulloch by the way) and that his occasional loss of focus can let him down.

If he can work on those things it would help him.

I'll be interested to see what the Rangers side looks like next season and whether any changes are made after these two recent dissapointing results. Although the leauge was won solidly, I am still dissapointed by the lack of winning the Ramsden's Cup, which was a clear opportunity to add extra silverware to the club's haul. The opportunity for the Scottish Cup was less clear in my view, but it too is still dissapointing.

Two negatives are that he does not have explosive speed (neither does Lee McCulloch by the way) and that his occasional loss of focus can let him down.

If he can work on those things it would help him. (Some feel that speed can't be developed [i.e., that it is genetic], although I am open to the possibility.)

I'll be interested to see what the Rangers side looks like next season and whether any changes are made after these two recent dissapointing results.

A VERY FUNNY POST.

Thanks for cheering me up

If he can work on those things it would help him. (Some feel that speed can't be developed [i.e., that it is genetic], although I am open to the possibility.)

I'll be interested to see what the Rangers side looks like next season and whether any changes are made after these two recent dissapointing results.

Mccoist was told not to touch mohsni. He went against the guy that scouted him

I'll be interested to see what the Rangers side looks like next season and whether any changes are made after these two recent dissapointing results. Although the leage was won solidly, I am still quite irked by the lack of winning the Ramsden's Cup, which was a clear opportunity to add extra silverware to the club's haul.

Technically gifted????????? He can't pass and is a liability

Physical????????? He drops when playing against physical guys

I'll be interested to see what the Rangers side looks like next season and whether any changes are made after these two recent dissapointing results. Although the leage was won solidly, I am still quite irked by the lack of winning the Ramsden's Cup, which was a clear opportunity to add extra silverware to the club's haul.

He hasnt got physical talents, unless its clattering someone one needlessly, there was a time during the second half , he was terrified of taking the ball off simmonsen, not good enough

Technically gifted????????? He can't pass and is a liability

Physical????????? He drops when playing against physical guys

He hasnt got physical talents, unless its clattering someone one needlessly, there was a time during the second half , he was terrified of taking the ball off simmonsen, not good enough

I'm open to the fact that he has not covered himself in glory recently.

Personally, I thought he started well in the league campaign and performed reasonably well.

As well as thinking hes a centre midfielder.

Law hides even more than Edu did, and that is fucking saying something

Yes, we are going round in circles naming the bad players, but mr invisible gets missed coz he is so f-in invisible. Couple of good games at the start of the season, then a big void in the middle of the park.

I can't fathom why people rate black and make out he has had a good season. He slows up play far to often with the majority of his passes going backwards and often astray. Also his delivery at set pieces are the worst I have ever seen. He has a poor temperament and gives away far to many needless free kicks. Also our midfield is easily overrun and is posted missing for the majority of matches, something that should never happen especially with 3 central mid-fielders. Lastly he is scum through and through and is never rangers quality on or off the park.

There were times in that second half I was terrified of him (Moshni) taking the ball of Simmonsen.

I'd leave Black out from blame he thrives the big game big crowd scenario and is fit to wear the shirt - Daly is never a Rangers player, Shiels hasn't got it and Mohsni is simply hopeless.

I remember thinking at the start of the season 'we must get Bilel Mohsni in' - I'm pissed off at myself now.

Daly did alright today I thought won the majority of his headers, should have done better with his chance mind.

It wasn't his fault that Clark / Shiels didn't do much with the knockdowns or weren't performing properly (tu)