Ally Gone Sweepstake

Guardian

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see it happening. Too much boardroom turmoil for it to happen. Plus hes done the bare minimum and got us promoted. I think the board dont think they can sack him, as it gives the anti-board element more ammunition. Although id say the vast majority want a managerial change.

Unless the board thought it would be detrimental to season ticket sales by retaining McCoist then I can't see the board sacking him and his assistants due to the severance pay that would be required, especially as we had to get a loan for the club running costs until the end of the season and now the season is done what difference would a new man make. Summer at the earliest now for me

He has to go at the end of the season.

Don't think he will resign which is disappointing considering he knows what's expected.

We had a great chance today to get to a final and he blew it, not for the first time.

Winning the league against part timers is not enough with the money we are paying in wages.

He has no more excuses.

I am far from being in the Ally out brigade,but saw his face,by the tunnel on TV,and it had the look of someone taking it in for the last time

I am far from being in the Ally out brigade,but saw his face,by the tunnel on TV,and it had the look of someone taking it in for the last time

no.....he always stands in the tunnel waiting to shake the oppositions hands... he thinks thats the sign of a 'good manager'

he wont ever walk away as he knows everyone will be waiting to say - but but but you said you dont do walking away. THAT phrase will haunt us for years.

Ive always felt he would walk if the support turned on him, but based on his reaction to yesterdays press questions - especially the one about the singing, he is obviously in complete denial, Im sure he reads or has someone reporting the threads on here to him and is aware how the fans feel, he cant seriously believe what he says regarding our performances, SO I sadly think he will be around until the 2nd / 3rd season in the premiership....saying that though, knowing Ally he would demand HE is given the time to stop them getting 10......So if he's still here in July then I think he will be here for a LONGGGG time to come, sadly.

See now were out of everything, all i want is for him to come out admit it's not working and he will be leaving come the end of the season. It gives us times to get the right replacement in, gives him time to research what he wants and needs for the SEASONS ahead, and McCoist can have a good send off.

If he stays he's ruining his reputation with me, he must know it's over.