Ally Gone Sweepstake

Guardian

He will only go two years after we reach the SPL.....

Its sad but your probably right. By which point the taigs will be 3/4 of the way towards 10IAR. Maybe if we struggle early next season the board will be forced to act decisively. I doubt it though.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing would be to give a new manager the whole summer to trim the squad and bring in one or two players as well as to have a whole pre season to alter the attitudes and philosophies so for that to happen ideally ally will be given his send off after the Dunfermline game. Can't see it though!

The thing that worries me is if the board can't sack him considering how poor we've been recently (today was actually not so bad for once) then what will it take for a board to sack him. Three years in SPL without challenging, no Europe after a couple of years when were back? I really worry how much disappointment it will take before he may go if the board have no intention of sacking him ATM.

The season is over for us now, and everyone (including McCoist) must know it's time for him to go.

I wouldn't begrudge him having to the end of the season, and if he came out tomorrow or Monday and said he's taken us as far as he can, but he's not the man to take us the rest of the way (or something along those lines) - then I think he could leave with his standing among the support largely intact (in the way that Greig is undoubtedly a legend of the club, but we are all aware of how we wasn't cut out for management.

The longer he stays, the worse it will get

I am far from being in the Ally out brigade,but saw his face,by the tunnel on TV,and it had the look of someone taking it in for the last time

During the game when we were out of it the camera went onto mccoist and he honestly looked like he was going to burst into tears. i dont know if that's down to his disappointment in not winning the game or that it was his last chance of silverwear at rangers. either way i felt extremely bad for him.

The best thing would be to give a new manager the whole summer to trim the suquad and bring in one or two players as well as to have a whole pre season to alter the attitudes and philosophies so for that to happen ideally ally will be given his send off after the Dunfermline game. Can't see it though!

This is what I would like to see happen, but probably won't.

During the game when we were out of it the camera went onto mccoist and he honestly looked like he was going to burst into tears. i dont know if that's down to his disappointment in not winning the game or that it was his last chance of silverwear at rangers. either way i felt extremely bad for him.

Every single bear and bearette desperately wanted him to succeed but can't we risk keeping him as we have been poor since he took over.

His comments after the Raith game where he said 'nobody needed to tell him' and according to some on this thread about his face 'at the tunnel' tells me it's over for him and he will do the decent think (I switched off right on the whistle so I never seen his expression).

I want a new manager in just now but I wouldn't grudge him staying until end of season aslong as were told he is getting replaced.

I don't expect him to take a pay off and if he does I will be classing him in the same regards as the traitors.

I have no issues about his not walking away comments and other bears shouldn't either as he said that as a fan and not as a manager or an employee.

We know what he meant and the haters and mhedia will distort the truth and jump all over that as they've been waiting to do since his comments. I expect that from low life's so I won't be suprised by any headlines.

DM will win the SC with the sheep and I suppose it would be a good time at the end of the season to go for him although he might want a crack if Europe.

If it's not him, then I want the board to match our expectations with whoever they appoint as the named manager will give us an idea on their vision for the future.

Union bears will be at the next home game singing "super ally" and "he's blue, he's white" and the coaches will think the fans are still behind him.

Until the silent voices find a way to make themselves heard, nothing will change, just need to look at out spokesmen in the papers and on TV.

TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELVES,,,,,,GET A GRIP,,,,ITS THE PLAYERS WHO SHOULD BE GETTING FUCKING RIPPED ,,NOT ALLY. HE CANT HELP THE WANKERS WHEN THEY STEPOVER WHITE LINE.

So of its nothing to do with ally why don't we just get in a young coach on 50k a year and save ourselves 3 quarters of a million?

He's not going to walk away and I just can't see the board sacking him. He should have been gone a long time ago but he'll no doubt still be here next season grinding out results with football that will make your eyes bleed. It'll only be after he's humiliated himself and the club in the premiership that we'll finally get shot of him, but by that time god knows how many more duds he will have signed on exorbitant wages and further stifled the development of our talented youth players.

He has been untouchable so far but would the board get pelters for mutually consenting him now and announcing either he goes immediately or at the end of the season ?

Obviously the halfwits would be bating for their blood in mock outrage but the real fans can see what's needed.

The board may fancy this is a get out of jail free card which may not be on offer again.

of course it won't be free money wise but they could put him on gardening leave until after the ST cash is in or even a share issue.

If Ally really is looking out for the club, which I don't doubt, then he will come to some arrangement.