Ally Gone Sweepstake

Guardian

"The last two defeats confirmed what we need to do and add to the squad"

Oh dear

That's Ally in a Nutshell. We already have the 2nd highest wage bill in Scotland and he wants to squander more dough.

How come teams like Inverness and Utd (twice) have mauled us with a much lesser wage bill. Ally is clueless tactically and we have wasted two years and McLeod apart, not developed any youngsters that are good enough for the top league. We are terrible to watch.

I wouldn't be confident he can lead us to promotion next season. - Time to go Ally and take Durrant with you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I think he'll still be there next year to get us to the top league and then have a crack at that too. After the first year back and woeful failure, he'll go or be sacked. And we'll still have a 'buy buy' mentality and lost all chance of ever changing away from that. Everyone knows he's got the gift of the gab and if pulled into the board on Monday, he'll feed the same BS everyone knows he's capable of and get away with it.

Rumors going around social media that he was crying in the tunnel after the game. No one wants Ally to succeed more than me, but these last few years have shown us he's never a manager. The longer he stays in the job, the more damage he's doing. Some of his comments recently have smacked of desperation and have been deplorable imo.

Rumors going around social media that he was crying in the tunnel after the game. No one wants Ally to succeed more than me, but these last few years have shown us he's never a manager. The longer he stays in the job, the more damage he's doing. Some of his comments recently have smacked of desperation and have been deplorable imo.

I absolutely love the guy and that's why it hurts so much that he's a failure. His managerial career is ruining the image of Ally I grew up with, hope he leaves sooner than later before the dissatisfaction gets worse and he's forced out. I hate the fact I'm slagging him off every week because he's one of the most genuine "Rangers men" left. If he left at the end of the season I'll show him the respect for atleast giving it a go at management but the longer he stays he is losing the respect he deservedly gained amongst fans.

I absolutely love the guy and that's why it hurts so much that he's a failure. His managerial career is ruining the image of Ally I grew up with, hope he leaves sooner than later before the dissatisfaction gets worse and he's forced out. I hate the fact I'm slagging him off every week because he's one of the most genuine "Rangers men" left. If he left at the end of the season I'll show him the respect for atleast giving it a go at management but the longer he stays he is losing the respect he deservedly gained amongst fans.

Sums up my own feelings as well (tu)