The obligatory but belated Steve Simonsen thread.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely the bheasts from the east.

I'd actually rather none of our players were on Twitter (see Nandos crew), but Simmo did use it for good, helping out fans and assisting young goalkeepers, shame he didn't assist his own footwork mind you...

I'd actually rather none of our players were on Twitter (see Nandos crew), but Simmo did use it for good, helping out fans and assisting young goalkeepers, shame he didn't assist his own footwork mind you...

Can't remember where I heard this, but someone was saying that some managers (can't remember who either :lol:) completely ban any social media within the squad. I'd like to see Ally adopt this, but I think it would be far to sensible a policy for us to implement.

Can't remember where I heard this, but someone was saying that some managers (can't remember who either :lol:) completely ban any social media within the squad. I'd like to see Ally adopt this, but I think it would be far to sensible a policy for us to implement.

Banning people from having a life is pretty draconian.

Rather than our players not using social media it would be better if folk could behave themselves - I like hearing what our players and managers have to say without the club censorship but some sort of social media policy will be needed

You can only bring in a goalie like this and get away it so often, but luck is not blowin our way at the moment and it is unfair to blame the goalie especially when you've got a prick like Foster doin the work of two men. Laurel and fuckin Hardy !

PS - Don't forget The Goalie had a dodgy start and the rest is history !

PPS - Daly is a lump of fuckin wood !