Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

Unfortunately but Ally aint up to the job.

CG stated he wanted 3 trophies or Ally's fate was sealed.

I thought this was rather harsh at the time and believed 2 trophies (league and ramsdens) was a reality with a good cup run.

Sadly for us we only got the league and have a chairman who doesn't have the balls to do the right thing.

Like him or not but Charlie was 110% correct and would have had the bottle to do the right thing.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe if Charles was still here McCoist would've been told to go a while ago

I believe if it weren't for administration Ally would not have made it beyond his first season as manager. Administration turned Ally in to a legend, pity he's a shit manager.

I believe if it weren't for administration Ally would not have made it beyond his first season as manager. Administration turned Ally in to a legend, pity he's a shit manager.

Administration turned ally into a legend ? Come on now

Charles Green is right ..... !!! As he sits in his châteaux in Normandy, swilling his brandy! Honestly, some people need to get a grip on themselves!

Had he not been hounded out of Ibrox (tin hat on) i believe we would be under better guidance and may not have needed the loan we took, guessing time will tell but Charlie had my backing, said it how it was and was never affraid to stick up for us....oh and fought to keep our history intact...as it should be.

Ps, never lied about being in it for the profit either.

Had he not been hounded out of Ibrox (tin hat on) i believe we would be under better guidance and may not have needed the loan we took, guessing time will tell but Charlie had my backing, said it how it was and was never affraid to stick up for us....oh and fought to keep our history intact...as it should be.

Ps, never lied about being in it for the profit either.

mirrors my view. i am comfortable with personal profit as a motive if open about it and said profit tied to results.when cg was pushed i felt we as a support were being influenced and ignoring the real issues. i bet a few people at another club were glad when he left.