Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people forget that Green came into Rangers openly stating that he was not a supporter and that he would put Rangers back on our feet again and make a profit out of it. He came to Rangers with money when no-one else could actually confirm their finances and backed their case up with a load of rhetoric. If no-one else had come where would we be now? Who knows...

Charles Green did what he said he would do so why are people shocked by this? He is a businessman and was honest with his motives.

I think people forget that Green came into Rangers openly stating that he was not a supporter and that he would put Rangers back on our feet again and make a profit out of it. He came to Rangers with money when no-one else could actually confirm their finances and backed their case up with a load of rhetoric. If no-one else had come where would we be now? Who knows...

Charles Green did what he said he would do so why are people shocked by this? He is a businessman and was honest with his motives.

Do you consider our current position as "back on our feet"?

The fact that the beggar media give our Ally such a easy time says it all for me .Green was standing on peoples toes and fighting for things we wanted him to fight for and the media were slaughtering him .Every beggar hack in the Country are licking McCoists balls because he is a nice guy but they know he is a shite Manager

We wouldn't have been playing football altogether if it wasn't for Green .Allowances were made because we had to against the corrupt Spl/Sfa .

We most likely would have been. Allowances were made and then the fans misled about them. Green categorically stated we had no right of appeal. The 5wa stated otherwise. I expect green never thought it would be seen by the public.

We most likely would have been. Allowances were made and then the fans misled about them. Green categorically stated we had no right of appeal. The 5wa stated otherwise. I expect green never thought it would be seen by the public.

Dude .I don't get you on this mate .Wasnt that a small price to pay for being royally fucked over my the cabel that were in power .Yes Green was no angel and sometimes he did embarress the club ,but for me it's no more than the embarressment that Ally is causing us on the park for last 3 years .

Dude .I don't get you on this mate .Wasnt that a small price to pay for being royally fucked over my the cabel that were in power .Yes Green was no angel and sometimes he did embarress the club ,but for me it's no more than the embarressment that Ally is causing us on the park for last 3 years .

No it wasn't a price worth paying. There was no real basis on relegating us and costing us God knows how much in lost revenue between then and the time we get back to where we were.

We had the scope to the the cabal to a Scottish court or the court of arbitration for sport and have the unlawful punishments lifted. Green chose not to but led is to believe we couldn't.

Big Hauns Chuck would have launched McCoist last summer had things been different at the club.

Your Indefatigability in the true presentation of Charlie's unrepayable contribution in the saving of The Rangers is the stuff of legend, the vast majority stand with you four square in gratitude to Charlie, truly a King amongst Kings. The launching would indeed have been something to witness ;)

You can of course remove ingrates and naysayers from sharing in that gratitude. :lol::cgreen:

Unfortunately but Ally aint up to the job.

CG stated he wanted 3 trophies or Ally's fate was sealed.

I thought this was rather harsh at the time and believed 2 trophies (league and ramsdens) was a reality with a good cup run.

Sadly for us we only got the league and have a chairman who doesn't have the balls to do the right thing.

Like him or not but Charlie was 110% correct and would have had the bottle to do the right thing.

He had the best part of a year to get rid of McCoist but didn't.