Charlie Green was right.....

DavieMacRFC

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting for our revenues to increase from the paltry £17m they sit at to anywhere near what Green was spouting they'd increase to. 100m? Potential to be as high as Man Utd/Liverpool? LOL.

Has Murray Park been renamed yet?

Do Man Utd want us in the BPL yet?

Fair play to Green. He bought the club. Set us up. Oversaw an IPO which was then plundered by him and his associates. Great business sense but if anyone really believes he actually gave a fuck about us and was here for anything other than the millions of pounds he made they're utterly deluded.

Man United and Dallas cowboys were stupid I'll give you that but who says the rest were lies? Look at celtics revenue streams and they're the second biggest club in Scotland

Green was overly ambitious rather than a liar

I would love for that agreement to be made public. It genuinely wouldn't shock me if it was us who asked to keep it quiet.

It was made public months ago. Detailed how we could appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport despises Chuckles insisting it was impossible.

Me too

I'd like to see this then maybe me and the dude can agree that it wasn't blackmail / money stolen or whatever

You've seen it. We debated it at the time. You insisted it was theft or 'under duress' despite the 5WA saying otherwise. You said we had no scope to appeal despite an entire section of it being devoted to the appeal process.

You've seen it. We debated it at the time. You insisted it was theft or 'under duress' despite the 5WA saying otherwise. You said we had no scope to appeal despite an entire section of it being devoted to the appeal process.

Yes and we couldn't agree at the time and I'm not agreeing now

Re post it again though, for the other lads benefit and I'll re read

I was one of those who warmed to everything he said at first, about taking the fight to our enemies etc

then changed my opinion on him after his bizarre statements at times.....was actually in two minds of who to back when he and McCoist clashed in the summer....

Hindsight is wonderful but we should really have taken the blinkers off and backed Green over Ally....wouldnt really have made any difference as he would probably still have been chased out.

It seems to have been taken down. Here's on of the threads on it at the time. The details of the section and exact wording used with regards to appeals and monies stolen are in there.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258147&st=80

appeals

Section 16.2

This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the court of arbitration for sport in relation to any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this agreement.

It seems to have been taken down. Here's on of the threads on it at the time. The details of the section and exact wording used with regards to appeals and monies stolen are in there.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258147&st=80

Find me the link from it that tells us for 100% fact that we could have appealed the 5 way agreement

appeals

Section 16.2

This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the court of arbitration for sport in relation to any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this agreement.

None the wiser ?

Translated to simpler terms?

Ok if we could appeal what do you think could have happened? No budge or compromise on the transfer embargo? No licence at all? As said we were held at gunpoint it's great guys like you with beefs against Green are willing to play Russian roulette with our future long after the event - good on you's