The atmosphere today

FernandoR20

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the Billy Boys getting belted out as I came through the turnstile, thought it was going to be a good day, never heard it again, even heard it shhh'd when a group tried to sing it, our support are turning into fucking pussies.

You should have battered them all big man, you clearly could have took on 4-5 at a time.

:ohmy:

Noticed that from the other side of the stadium, I was in shock for a good 5 minutes.

I applied online with season. Ticket and was allocated club deck!! Plenty of season ticket holders up there for a sing song!!

was in MRA, moved from the Broomloan so those scummy bastards could sit there (hope there is a deep clean this week, don't want to catch anything). Great noise.:

Oh and anyone that was near me sorry for making you all deaf for the afternoon/evening. I was all volume no musical talent :lol: :lol: :uk: :uk:

My first time up there, great atmosphere and view, shame about everything else.

My season ticket is up there in CD6 - sad to say but the atmosphere usually is nothing like what it was yesterday.

That's the best I've experienced up there all season. Hope it continues.

My first time up there, great atmosphere and view, shame about everything else.

Im not really a fan of the Club Deck, the stairs are a killer, if you're high up the players look like ants and the atmosphere is usually shit. Somebody could fart in CD1 and it would be heard in CD6. Yesterday it was great though

My season ticket is up there in CD6 - sad to say but the atmosphere usually is nothing like what it was yesterday.

That's the best I've experienced up there all season. Hope it continues.

Aye I've never known it to be good so was shocked and relieved to see it was so good yesterday, my seat was down in Copland normally so was quite a change.

Im not really a fan of the Club Deck, the stairs are a killer, if you're high up the players look like ants and the atmosphere is usually shit. Somebody could fart in CD1 and it would be heard in CD6. Yesterday it was great though

Think it was due to a lot if the govan boys being reseated there aswell as it bring a big game. I was CD2 row P.

Normally sit in the Govan rear,

Been in the club deck twice before, Inter Milan 1-1 and 4-2 game when paysmith scored twice against the tims.

Yesterday was the best atmosphere since the 3-2 game against the tims.

To think I was trying to swap my mate for a ticket in the Copland rear.

Glad I didn't.

The fans were tremendous yesterday total support, shame the team let us down.

My ST is for Govan front and I was in club deck, like a lot of other ST holders (lad beside me was a Copeland ST holder ),, in fact i think a lot of the first come buyers where in there as I saw in another thread a few who got their ticket right after 9am had been put there,, as did I. So that might explain some of the extra noise ;)

Heard the Billy Boys getting belted out as I came through the turnstile, thought it was going to be a good day, never heard it again, even heard it shhh'd when a group tried to sing it, our support are turning into fucking pussies.

You being the biggest one, not renewing your ST cause times are a bit tough.

I was sat in CD2 whereas my ST is in the Main Stand, West Enclosure and the atmosphere was great.

I only got my season ticket our first year in the bottom and I was a bit sad that, up until Saturday, I'd never really experienced any atmosphere, with the UB's being the only ones singing.

Saturday was tremendous for me and I can only imagine that the reason that we're not experiencing atmospheres like Saturday every week is because it's hard to get geed up going out to play tradesmen who are probably as big Gers fans as the guys in the stand.