The Dundee Utd Team

Robespierre

This dundee united team not living in scotland havent seen much of them

but they had alot of lady luck today were outplayed but they took two gifts

They have proved to be a bogie team for us in recent history

but considering how crap we are at the moment the scoreline flattered them.

Agree that ally has bought as thats his philosphy and his downfall

he hasnt the mangerial capability to deal with young players

and to bring them through - if barrie mc kay had joined dundee utd he would

be in the first team and playing - at ibrox young players come for the facilitys

but in reality what else ?

This is true, so were not as pish s we all like to think ….(Foster & Smith GTF )...

Smith was quite good today I felt. Foster was involved in all three goals, majorly at fault for two... McCulloch, Law, Shiels and Daly also need to go. Mohsni actually did quite well...

Just reminding you all- When criticising our manager, please don't resort to name-calling and insults.

Why? Can his fat arse and fat wallet no take it? If it's ok to name call other fans, I'll call that fat waster in the dug out whatever i fucken want.

I thought we were the better team throughout the 90 mins without ever really threatening though, apart from the sitters we bottled. I felt Dundee United were always in control and were ready to pounce on the counter attack even if their goals were through our awful defensive mistakes.

They certainly aren't a poor team.

We played the best football of our season, and yet we lost 1-3. That says a lot about the quality of our playing squad. Make no mistake about it, I was immensely proud of our performance today given the circumstances, but it should never have come to this.

I really hope you are joking about playing the best football ; failure to make simple passes,failure to look as if the players had seen a football or how to control one. The thing our team excelled at was giving easy possession to the opposition and creating chances for them by just being inept.