The fans should demand an open Q&A session with the Board and McCoist

Tontospal

I don't mean the usual 'unelected' fans reps, I mean open to all.

With many refusing to buy STs because of the Board and/or the manager it is time they were put under the microscope and time they understood the views of the rank and file.

If individuals are happy to blindly renew their STs without the 120 day review report and are happy with the football then that is their call. I will not be doing so as I have my reservations about football and non football matters.

I would like to see the fans groups, including the largest group the ST holders, demanding a Q&A session. It is our club and it is way past time that we had a say in matters and didn't just put our hands in our pockets.

So we'll have a Q&A with 40,000 people asking questions? :lol::BELM:.

I don't think 40000 would turn up or even want to turn up. Logistically I admit it would be difficult but there are undoubtedly issues to be addressed concerning on and off the field matters. We also have a 50,000 seater stadium should the Board wish to speak to the support.

I don't think it can be understated how much of a mess we are in and I fear the worst.

it won't happen as the board have their own plans which seem to revolve around this 120 days pish. I doubt they're too bothered about what the fans think unless the ST money dries up. Then where are they going to get the money to pay off Ally then? Dave King? By the sound of it, they'll be too busy giving it to lawyers to fight whatever DK has to say.

The club's a mess, from top to bottom, unfortunately. Fans asking questions ain't going to change that.

what actual 'say' would you want?

who's going to be manager?

who do we sign?

I want to know what the Board's vision is for the club and how they plan to deliver.

I also want McCoist to know how unhappy and disappointed the support is with the quality of football and how winning the league is the bare minimum we expect.

it won't happen as the board have their own plans which seem to revolve around this 120 days pish. I doubt they're too bothered about what the fans think unless the ST money dries up. Then where are they going to get the money to pay off Ally then? Dave King? By the sound of it, they'll be too busy giving it to lawyers to fight whatever DK has to say.

The club's a mess, from top to bottom, unfortunately. Fans asking questions ain't going to change that.

That's exactly why I won't be giving them any ST money. Without the support there is no club and it's way past time that we made the Board and the manager realise that.

I think they will get a message on Tuesday when I expect a small crowd for a meaningless match.