I despair

Garnock Blue

I totally understand our younger fans when they state they are proud with our display today but as an old timer I am sorry but todays up in effort against a run of the mill top division side means absolutely fuck all to me.

THAT should have been last weeks effort!

Going forward, today proved we do not have the players who will cope in the top league should we get promotion next season ( with this team and management not a given ).

If we are happy with Peralta and maybevBlackmshowing a bit of fight today and that being a source of comfort..sorry but in my estimation we are deluded.

We are miles away from where we need to be...

I totally understand our younger fans when they state they are proud with our display today but as an old timer I am sorry but todays up in effort against a run of the mill top division side means absolutely fuck all to me.

Going forward, today proved we do not have the players who will cope in the top league should we get promotion next season ( with this team and management not a given ).

If we are happy with Peralta and maybevBlackmshowing a bit of fight today and that being a source of comfort..sorry but in my estimation we are deluded.

Shh, everythings fucken hunky dory.

Super Ally ole ole ole.

I despair too.

We lost today because we were not good enough.

When the utd fans taunted us today with the "you're not Rangers anymore"chants,in a footballing sense they were right.

We have poor players all over the pitch.

We have a poor manager in the dugout.

Keep Believing - Big Marvin Andrews actually made me astounded on the day Big Eck

returned eith the league trophy .

Its time to take a reality check we are where we are and one more promotion

a date that i want to see

Seen us mid table under john greig - thats when true fans are found

we have these just need to take the good with the bad

and that day is even better after tasting the opposite.

It really pissed me off because before they came to us they were better players than united but a season or two guided by clueless management have left them shadows of their former self's, I really do believe a new manager will be able to turn it around.

It really pissed me off because before they came to us they were better players than united but a season or two guided by clueless management have left them shadows of their former self's, I really do believe a new manager will be able to turn it around.

this in a nutshell for me.

No im a realist mate....this is where we are at this moment in time.....fckn miles behind because of the incompetence and greed and I do not for one minute think McCoists exempt......Jock Wallace where the fck are you.....

Incompetence and greed of the manager

He has been given more than enough money to beat the likes of Dundee Utd and Raith Rovers

That's fuck all to do with the board