Nicky Law interview

All so desperate to tell us how much it hurt, I've read Ally, Jig, Daly, Smith, Law all going on and on about it and tbh i don't care anymore i just want theses problems rectified we saw yesterday we can have the drive and bottle to give it a go and we need that effort in every game from Forfar to Fife from Cowdenbeath to celtic and not just when the team and manager have been rightly battered from pillar to post.

I thought Law played well yesterday tbh (shout me down if you want) but how the fuck can he say that after Raith, each player could look you in the eye and say they've given you their all?

From captain to manager now Law - do they practice talking utter bullshit at Murray Park instead of set pieces?

Another thing to note - Dumbarton were 2-0 away to Raith yesterday around half time mark - some team that Raith mob eh

Seeing as you invited it!... I thought he was awful. I thought he was very poor. I thought he was caught out of position alot, was slow to close down down. His first touch was poor and alot of his runs seemed aimless. Funny how people see things differently. I thought Smith, Black, Peralta and Aird gave a good account of themselves. The rest were not great to awful.

Seeing as you invited it!... I thought he was awful. I thought he was very poor. I thought he was caught out of position alot, was slow to close down down. His first touch was poor and alot of his runs seemed aimless. Funny how people see things differently. I thought Smith, Black, Peralta and Aird gave a good account of themselves. The rest were not great to awful.

Everyone sees the game differently

I thought Law was terrible, almost cowardly. My dad sitting next to me thought he was one of the "least shite" ones :)

As stated above, Peralta not being completely inept for once was, for me, rendered pointless after seeing him shite it from that tackle.

I thought Law played well yesterday tbh (shout me down if you want) but how the fuck can he say that after Raith, each player could look you in the eye and say they've given you their all?

From captain to manager now Law - do they practice talking utter bullshit at Murray Park instead of set pieces?

Another thing to note - Dumbarton were 2-0 away to Raith yesterday around half time mark - some team that Raith mob eh

That the same Nicky Law who gave the ball away just before we lost first goal and he should have been with me after the Ramsdens cup game if he wants to see gutted

There was a moment yesterday when Peralta was running to what looked like a possible 50/50 when we were on the attack, he absolutely shat it from the tackle and was left standing.

Seems to be a couple feart of putting the boot in.

Too many at the club just happy to pick up a wage and the status of being a Rangers player!

For all the flack he gets on here, young Aird is probably one of the only few players we've got I admire. Always gives 100 percent and never goes hiding in games. His substitution yesterday was a shambles and sums McCoist up. How he came off before Law still baffles me.

I think we would benefit from playing him wide left. He can beat a man, has a bit of pace when running and isn't really doing it from the middle of the park at the moment!

“They’ve had to wait six or seven months for us to lose a game so they could all jump on us.”

This is a point too!

Too many at the club just happy to pick up a wage and the status of being a Rangers player!

For all the flack he gets on here, young Aird is probably one of the only few players we've got I admire. Always gives 100 percent and never goes hiding in games. His substitution yesterday was a shambles and sums McCoist up. How he came off before Law still baffles me.

May not be the most gifted of players but he at least shows some desire and fight, something we badly lack.

I agree, his substitution was baffling but unsurprising with Ally.

They felt they gave everything against Raith rovers? Thats all you have to know about this team then isn't it?

None of these players are used to pressure. There not used to being in the media everyweek people slagging them off.

There not used to being expected to win everyweek and play well at the same time. There not used to playing in front of 45k+ fans every 2nd week.

If thats them giving everything they had last week then don't expect much next season.

Nicky law was utter pish yesterday he was slow as a week in the jail and was a shitebag and always hiding.

Not the player he was at the start of the season anyway. He was fast and could pass the ball about well. 8 months later He looks slow and his paassing is shocking.

Thats down the coaching staff and the training at Murray park. No one can say it's not it's obvious.

Smith was gash...agree with rest

It's very hard to,show fight when we have teams standing off us and allowing us territory. Yesterday a team went toe to toe with us and the effort, if not enough guile, was there to see. I've never questioned the players efforts, it's their ability and how they're coached which concerns me.