***** The Official Rangers v Forfar Thread *****

weehank

Yes I see that's the excuse but we have played 3 league games since we won the league what was the excuse then? Yes it's nice to win reserve trophies but is it not more important to give the youngsters first team experience....let them sink or swim, let's see if any of them are a useful addition to the squad for next year and beyond! Once again short termisim from a manager who honestly does not have a clue.

Agreed! They'll learn more by playing in the first team than they will in the U20's. Who really cares if they win thise trophies? Durie should be rated on home many progress into the first team rather than how many U20 tournaments they win.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A meaningless medal at U20 level or seeing if you have what it takes to make it in the 1st team.

Nice to see where McCoist puts his priorities.

The ONLY priority tomorrow should be to see who can cope with a role in the 1st team now the season is effectively over.

He will point to the fact Crawford and Gallagher are in the squad as a sign that he is promoting the youth. The reality is that they are filling a space on the bench and are never serious contenders to start games. Certainly not so called important ones anyway.

I reckon you'll be lucky to get 20,000 in tomorrow night.

Well the 'official' site has an article saying that Ally will be going with the same squad. Citing injuries are no nearer clearing up and the youngsters have important games coming up with the U20's, so they may not even get on. We should win of course, they're a crap team are Forfar, but I'm not so sure the attitude of the players will be as upbeat as it was from them on Saturday, so I'm not getting too excited yet.

I will attend, off this week for Easter. Supporting my team. Really down after the weekend but hope a visit to Ibrox lifts my spirits. I sympathise with Ally trying to field younger players while trying to protect them from our critical support, a few poor performances from a youth player would be followed from cries of outrage from our support. Hardly shown patience in the past. I understand his plan for fielding experienced players while gradually introducing young players. Pity the experienced pro's at our team have let him down for most of the season. Hope Ally can try different formations and not get to hung up about remaining unbeaten in a season.

Well the 'official' site has an article saying that Ally will be going with the same squad. Citing injuries are no nearer clearing up and the youngsters have important games coming up with the U20's, so they may not even get on. We should win of course, they're a crap team are Forfar, but I'm not so sure the attitude of the players will be as upbeat as it was from them on Saturday, so I'm not getting too excited yet.

I hope this is not true.

I will attend, off this week for Easter. Supporting my team. Really down after the weekend but hope a visit to Ibrox lifts my spirits. I sympathise with Ally trying to field younger players while trying to protect them from our critical support, a few poor performances from a youth player would be followed from cries of outrage from our support. Hardly shown patience in the past. I understand his plan for fielding experienced players while gradually introducing young players. Pity the experienced pro's at our team have let him down for most of the season. Hope Ally can try different formations and not get to hung up about remaining unbeaten in a season.

He should leave.

Not interested in seeing the likes of law mohsni etc. All pish. Gallagher ahould be playing and gasparotto. See that ramsay scores quite a few goals and telfers name mentioned alot in match reviews. Give the lads a chance they could save us millions pwr year on wages.

We can never build for the future unless we play youth team graduates

I fucking cringe deep down every time he gives a interview.

I am always waiting for the word disappointed/disappointment and I never have long to wait. His interviews are as predictable as his old pal selection process.

Tomorrows team selection doesn't come as any surprise.

after the disappointments of the last couple of weeks i am feeling a little numb about this game, not really sure what way this game is going to go

one thing I do know: three losses in a row is not an option I am willing to contemplate so I really hope the team gets its a into g for this game.

I have seen too many spineless performances this season and dont want to see another so lets see if the lads can end the season in a manner befitting this great club (tu)