***** The Official Rangers v Forfar Thread *****

weehank

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to see a few of the young guys given a chance tonight but I have a feeling it'll be the same starting 11 as Saturday unless Bells fit. Will be dissapointed if Daly starts he's looked absolutely dead on his feet for a month or so, plus I just don't see what point it serves even if he wins a header there isn't anyone remotely close enough to him to have any effect. Like to see Clark and Gallagher up front for some pace and movement for a change.

Ally has made a rod for his own back with the high-earners he has signed. I reckon he feels like they have to play week in, week out because they earn so much.

Personally Jig, Black, Shiels, Foster and Daly are a waste of money and should be omitted from the squads for the rest of the season. Play the younger guys to give them experience. So what if we get beat? The season is already a success according to Ally.

Can't see the attendance being very high for this this one. Hopefully the fact it's on the season ticket encourages more people to go. I'll be there, can't say I'm particularly excited about this one but hopefully we see some of the younger players getting a chance. Can't see this happening though.

And i wouldn't put it past the Union of Fannies to issue a statement tomorrow if the crowd is very low and blaming it all on the board.

Have they said anything about McCoist and his woeful managerial abilitys? That's what's concerning most supporters not silly schemes to give cash to one of South Africas richest tax evaders.

Have they said anything about McCoist and his woeful managerial abilitys? That's what's concerning most supporters not silly schemes to give cash to one of South Africas richest tax evaders.

Some mentioned it after the Raith defeat, absolute silence on our actual football problems

Will be watching a stream tonight, and actually in 2 minds about watching, especially if there not a few changes

I'm strangely non-excited about this game tonight, but I probably will watch, for curiosity value only. I'm hardly feeling like hanging over the computer intently and screaming at the screen.

Then again, I may scream at the screen when I see the same old players being trotted out tonight.

Maybe I'll be totally wrong and it will be a cracking game, then again, maybe not.

I'm strangely non-excited about this game tonight, but I probably will watch, for curiosity value only. I'm hardly feeling like hanging over the computer intently and screaming at the screen.

Then again, I may scream at the screen when I see the same old players being trotted out tonight.

Maybe I'll be totally wrong and it will be a cracking game, then again, maybe not.

That's basically how I feel, last few month it seems like boredom has set in while watching us play. Will keep me busy till 9 I clock I suppose

I just phoned to get 3 tickets together in the Govan Rear and couldnt be done. Club Deck Row Q will do.

£64 incl booking fee for 2 adults and a concession isnt cheap though

Fair play to you for going, its not cheap to see a team going through the motions with disinterested and unmotivated players.

That's basically how I feel, last few month it seems like boredom has set in while watching us play. Will keep me busy till 9 I clock I suppose

That's about all I expect too. Even though the league has won, there's not much interest in seeing failing players kick a ball about with very little purpose.

By failed, I'm meaning the cup games before anyone starts.

i'll be there tonight.

I'll be hugely surprised if any of the U20's feature tonight after watching them go to extra time on sunday. I expect we will line up as follows.

Simonson

Faure Jig Mohsni Smith

Peralta Black Law Aird

Clark Daly

i'll be there tonight.

I'll be hugely surprised if any of the U20's feature tonight after watching them go to extra time on sunday. I expect we will line up as follows.

Simonson

Faure Jig Mohsni Smith

Peralta Black Law Aird

Clark Daly

Its been confirmed already that its the same team that faced Dundee on Saturday. So Foster for Faure and Shiels for Clark.

Its been confirmed already that its the same team that faced Dundee on Saturday. So Foster for Faure and Shiels for Clark.

Confirmed where? It's not on the official site yet? Are you sure you're not getting mixed up with the article released previously stating we had the same squad available for this game, not team?

Apologies if you've got the right info. (tu)