Scottish game IS healthier but Rangers still manage to buck the trend

Bothwellbear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting article, flourishing. No mention of the product on show. How good is the football and is it healthy is the premier league that one team dominates such a poor league ? He did mention that the problems Rangers have on field are easily solved, this is correct. We will be back soon, no one likes us and we don't care and yes fuck you and everyone else. WATP

Jackson tells the world that it's not all about Rangers ... by writing about Rangers. :thumbup:

He's in the thrall of King, Murray and the multitude of fans' chiefs. Objective journalism this is not.

Ah Keithy boy, if you hadn't noticed, 6 out of 10 premier league clubs have lower attendences than 11/12 season( ex Ross county and Patrick as they weren't in spl)

The Spfl also has no major sponsor and no sign of one.

Two of the 3 biggest clubs in the country play/will play in the championship

Tell me Keithy, how is this better?

What a fud

Ah Keithy boy, if you hadn't noticed, 6 out of 10 premier league clubs have lower attendences than 11/12 season( ex Ross county and Patrick as they weren't in spl)

What a fud

"Coasted easily", stopped reading there. What game was he watching? We got beat, but they didn't have it easy.

Id assume he wasn't at the game and got that part from an anti Rangers third party.

If he was actually there and someone is paying him a wage to write about football then his employer is being robbed blind.

What a fud

It seems that Michael wasn't the most whacko Jacko on the planet after all. :wanker:

I think the point is we are still struggling two years on while the rest of Scottish football have got on with it, aside from Hearts. He's not wrong.

Scottish football is nowhere near flourishing, but the clubs are all doing ok. We aren't, we are still a shambles.

I think the point is we are still struggling two years on while the rest of Scottish football have got on with it, aside from Hearts. He's not wrong.

Scottish football is nowhere near flourishing, but the clubs are all doing ok. We aren't, we are still a shambles.

They are not doing okay. What do you think will happen when the debt for equity schemes fall flat. They still don't have a sponsor either. They are staying afloat just.

Yer arse, how the fuck do you make that out, maybe you read too much of that shitey rhag, as for Jackson, just a bitter cunt of a man who said weeks ago that we were defo heading for Admin 2, journalism at it's best, NOT!

Yer arse, how the fuck do you make that out, maybe you read too much of that shitey rhag, as for Jackson, just a bitter cunt of a man who said weeks ago that we were defo heading for Admin 2, journalism at it's best, NOT!

Are any of the clubs in threat of admin? As far as I know Hearts are the only club with financial difficulties.