Scottish game IS healthier but Rangers still manage to buck the trend

Bothwellbear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye pure booming keech, Hearts about to go under , no league sponsorship , most uncompetitive top league in Europe , vastly reduced TV income , Killie having to sell off assets to survive , debt for equity deals all over the place etc etc.....

Utter shite. So McGregor, traitor in chief, and shittaker were not Scotland regulars before they turned their backs on us? Shut the fuck up.

My god, is this considered reasoned debate on here? And we wonder why we are a divided support?

The point he has made is that those players have improved since moving to the EPL and he has a perfectly valid point. You fucking imbecile.

My god, is this considered reasoned debate on here? And we wonder why we are a divided support?

The point he has made is that those players have improved since moving to the EPL and he has a perfectly valid point. You fucking imbecile.

Aye they have improved as they are not playing in f*cking Scotland which is p1sh poor. Games a f*cking joke up here, if ya cannae beat em kick f*ck outta them.

Yeah that will be right, produce the next Pele that sh1t.

Technically imbeciles don't have enough intelligence to work a computer.

The basis of the article is flawed, one sided and written by a very poor journalist that previously got his good stories from Jim Traynor.

The international players are not better in fact having watched Whittaker for Scotland I would argue that unbelievably he has gotten worse and I did not think that was possible.

Despite the financial earthquake which reduced Rangers to rubble two years ago and the predictions of a devastating tsunami to follow, football in this country has survived its Armageddon.

Yes, Hearts remain in a critical condition but it was downfall of Romanov rather than Rangers which visited this misery upon them.

You could easily draw parallels between Romanov and Murray, one being that Romanov's empire collapse was instrumental to the problems Hearts now face, just as Murrays empire implosion was the catalyst for the same happening to us.

You would do that if you were an impartial commentator or journalist...but if your brief is to paint a rosy picture and throw shite at Rangers then you'd recognise what happened at Hearts and you would completely ignore that parallel and refer to what happened to Rangers as a "downfall", wouldn't you?