Delighted To Report

Rangers Lady

The only hooligan element I saw at Ibrox on Saturday was a baldy guy in the Broomlan

Despite his desire to disparage the Rangers support and raise tensions I saw no trouble.

In fact the total reverse was evident.

I was already in Glasgow, my sister came down as did my 3 year old niece "Beth" travelling with Rod the Prod and the Inverness True Blues

The trip was excellent, plenty banter down and back, Rods granddaughter entertaining the wee one and most of the bus giving her some memento or the odd fiver

Got to their seats in Row G, everybody was standing so Beth couldn't see the game..

Huge thanks to the guys in Govan Rear for giving up their front seats so Beth could see the action.

Guys travelled from Belfast & gladly sat on cold concrete for the whole game.

On the way back to the bus, parked at the subway, Beth wasn't exactly terrified to see the security measures, 2 polis on horseback the sum total visible.

Also no fear or alarm when Rangers supporters came out from the Louden heading straight towards a group of Arabs to offer handshakes and congratulations.

Back on the bus before they set off another few Lads from "Cresta Loyal" recognised Beth from the match, stopped their bus so they could come over and give her some badges and wristbands.

She sat & watched the whole match and was "really excited by the whole experience" especially the singing.

But I'm sure the clearly well informed bald man will be quick to apologise or make a retraction & thank The Rangers, for his supporters SAFE day out..

Anything else would leave the man open to valid doubts about his Integrity

63rtky.jpg

Glad she enjoyed it.

Was a great atmosphere and myself I saw no trouble.

You always get the odd idiot though especially on days like Saturday.

Every team has them.

I was surprised myself our support was magnanimous enough to shake hands and congratulate the arabs.

I've not checked but if they have a fans forum I'm sure it's filled with praise regarding our hospitality.

Every team has them.

I was surprised myself our support was magnanimous enough to shake hands and congratulate the arabs.

I've not checked but if they have a fans forum I'm sure it's filled with praise regarding our hospitality.

I assume this is a tongue in cheek comment

Was expecting a bit of trouble but saw none myself. Mixture of Dundee utd fans and our fans in the subway together enjoying a bit of banter. Even when we all came off the subway and walking to Ibrox both sets of fans were walking together and there was no trouble.

The only hooligan element I saw at Ibrox on Saturday was a baldy guy in the Broomlan

But I'm sure the clearly well informed bald man will be quick to apologise or make a retraction

What's with mentioning the guy's hair situation?? Do you have a problem with bald guys??? Do you think it denigrates him further???

:(

I assume this is a tongue in cheek comment

Defo, be interested if anyone went lurking

What's with mentioning the guy's hair situation?? Do you have a problem with bald guys??? Do you think it denigrates him further???

:(

I think he is an embarrassment to the bald population .

I'm surprised other bald people haven't complained about him, make him wear a hat or something.

Either way his attempt at harming our reputation only humiliated the bald man into second place behind Dr Death in the "Scummy Bald Men" rankings

:ph34r:

That's a really great wee story and thanks for sharing that. Great to hear of the nicer side of the game.

We get so many negatives that I really appreciated hearing such a nice report.

Glad the little one enjoyed it too. The next generation of supporters is so important for this Club.

(tu)

Glad to hear it was a good day out, result aside.

The subway queue was a mix of our fans and theirs, i seen zero trouble, people quite happily chatting.

Would like to see Thompson mention the reality though the bitter wee fanny.

Thats the thing, the thousands that don't go, the cyber loyal would never know how it really is.

It's fuckers like him, liewell and the bbc press gang banging on any chance they get about big bad Rangers.

Chuckles dropped a couple of clangers but by fuck did he tell it how it is in reality.