How do we get shot of McCoist?

Tontospal

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon for mccoist to sign an NDA you would be talking 7 figures.

if he had to sign an NDA it would give us a real indication of how much of a Rangers man he is. I would be more than disappointed if he was to run to the media if he left , telling stories from behind the scenes. FS big Jock never spoke about us, Walter hasn't and I was in the company of Ted McMinn when the Sun offered him 30k to do a bit about Souness, naturally he declined. A real Rangers man wouldn't ask for any such agreement to be put in place far less be paid for it...

if he had to sign an NDA it would give us a real indication of how much of a Rangers man he is. I would be more than disappointed if he was to run to the media if he left , telling stories from behind the scenes. FS big Jock never spoke about us, Walter hasn't and I was in the company of Ted McMinn when the Sun offered him 30k to do a bit about Souness, naturally he declined. A real Rangers man wouldn't ask for any such agreement to be put in place far less be paid for it...

times have moved on - it seems almost de rigueur for people to bleat to the press now unless an NDA is in place. legally I think the club would be fools not to put one on the table and make him sign it.

A bad performance tonight would surely spell the end for him? The fact he's put out the same team as Saturday tells me he's scared of losing.

I think the attendances for our next few games could decide his future.

So you reckon McCoist would rather line his pockets and watch Rangers go under just so he can enrich himself?

Jesus fuckin wept.

Well he's still here isn't he? If he had any self respect he'd have resigned. The 'pay cut' that was recently negotiated is in fact a deferral. He is part of the problem not part of the solution.

Perhaps he thinks he can do the job?

I thought one thing we all knew about Ally is that he's not a quitter.

Clearly he's either deluded, or looking to further line his pockets, as he can't do the job and should leave, every man and their dog can see that.