How do we get shot of McCoist?

Tontospal

True, but knowing when to call it a day is a good trait in circumstances such as these.

It is, but that's a different argument!

I think he thinks he's never had a fair crack at it, given the circumstances we've been through over the last couple or three years. So will continue in pursuit of achievement. The only way I see him leaving is if he takes advice from someone like Walter (but his style is in the image of Walter so that's unlikely) or he's actually sacked. That for me would be the saddest way for him to go.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come you've a very familiar username, but so few posts?

Was sure you'd posted more.

Been on a few forums over the years, and didn't post on here because of works filters...other forums I could post on, but this one I couldn't. New IT recently and I discovered I could post now...happy days!

It is, but that's a different argument!

I think he thinks he's never had a fair crack at it, given the circumstances we've been through over the last couple or three years. So will continue in pursuit of achievement. The only way I see him leaving is if he takes advice from someone like Walter (but his style is in the image of Walter so that's unlikely) or he's actually sacked. That for me would be the saddest way for him to go.

He is heading for the sack, so he should do the decent thing and go now while his reputation isn't in ribbons (it is starting to fray at the moment).