Nicky Law "needs a break"

bawsburst

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Rangers Ricky.. If you're not a winner, you're not fit to wear the jersey.

Perhaps you should make yourself available to receive a pass once in a while, or run into a space. It's little things like that, that will make the fans appreciate you.

Not been top of our game we know we had dropped off after Christmas. for fuck sake

Get most of these imposters to fuck away

From rangers. I have met past rangers players

Wife's with more balls than some of the players

We now have at the club.and feeling tired give us

A break what about the fans that do 12 hour shifts

Then travel to watch some of the pish they have

Served up since Christmas aye right Nicky looks like you are all on yer holidays just now.

Not been top of our game we know we had dropped off after Christmas. for fuck sake

Get most of these imposters to fuck away

From rangers. I have met past rangers players

Wife's with more balls than some of the players

We now have at the club.and feeling tired give us

A break what about the fans that do 12 hour shifts

Then travel to watch some of the pish they have

Served up since Christmas aye right Nicky looks like you are all on yer holidays just now.

is that a poem?

I for one welcomed Nicky Law to our club and into our shirt. With this article he has proved he is only a journeyman with no loyalties to anyone. Go and enjoy your holiday Nicky and don't come back. WATP

Absolutely, he should use his holidays to walk down the street with a t-shirt saying 'I'm Nicky Law, tell me how shit I am' otherwise he is just not committed enough.

He has every right to say he wants a break from it all.

The team have been poor and he has not played as we thought he could but he is still entitled to a holiday without abuse.

The problem is that some think buying a ticket gives them the right to say or do whatever they like to players when they happen to meet them, even if they are with family.

It doesn't.

Only time will tell if he can settle in and become an important player for us and constant abuse will in no way help him do that

Hand wringers are out early... poor we nicky and he's follicly challenged which is an added burden for him, still a hefty wage packet solves all including the holiday that had to be broadcast to the world. :matron:

But where would you be if they all stopped giving interviews for you to copy and paste? (With the odd bold section)

Can't believe some folk are sticking up for this pish.

No wonder we are where we are.

Nobody is "sticking up for this pish"

The guy is entitled to some time away just like everybody else

There are 40+ matches a season to throw abuse at him without carrying it over into a family holiday.

If you done a shit job at work this year and met someone in a foreign country who started to berate you for it in front of your wife and kids you would smack them in the face. Why should he be different?

Nobody is "sticking up for this pish"

The guy is entitled to some time away just like everybody else

There are 40+ matches a season to throw abuse at him without carrying it over into a family holiday.

If you done a shit job at work this year and met someone in a foreign country who started to berate you for it in front of your wife and kids you would smack them in the face. Why should he be different?

:lol:

just :lol:

Give over.