Nicky Law "needs a break"

bawsburst

That's fair enough. Some players have that kind of character. Others who don't might not get motivated by supporters who constantly tell them they are shite instead of encouraging them. I mean who actually walks up to a Rangers player and tells them they are "shite"? Taigish behaviour!

Walking up to players and doing that kind of thing is not right. So if that's the case then he would be right to have a problem with that.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Rangers Ricky.. If you're not a winner, you're not fit to wear the jersey.

Perhaps you should make yourself available to receive a pass once in a while, or run into a space. It's little things like that, that will make the fans appreciate you.

Like to also Welcome Nicky to our club (tu)

You're paid the wage you are because you play for Rangers. You're paid the wage you are because you're expected to perform at level well beneath your talent. If you don't perform then the people that pay those wages are fully entitled to let you know how they feel.

It must be tough mentally, but this is not the way to deal with it. Go out on the pitch and prove people wrong rather than having a sulk and a moan in the papers.

So fuckin sick of the whinging shit these clowns come out with.

If you didn't constantly underperform whilst lifting an exorbitant wage,Law,the fans wouldn't be on your back........do your fucking job!

And the part about Ally keeping them on their toes by warning them of an early benching(not that I think most of them would give a toss)is more bullshit that we're not gonna swallow cos you're defo safe for the first 60 mins,Nicky. No chance of our robotic leader chancing it before then.

Can't see a true Ranger amongst them.

Hope our new manager looks at moving him on(back to one of the giants of the game where he was,previously,able to handle the pressure,maybe?).

sorry Nicky but if you play shite we will tell you you are playing shite. step your game up and re-capture the form you showed when you signed, and we we will tell you that you are a world beater.

we will boost your confidence if you put the effort in, simple as that. get a hold of the ball and do something constructive instead of hiding in games, I cannot remember the last time you influenced a game, before christmas anyway.

theres a player in there somewhere, it pains me to say it but Nicky you have been invisible since December. same as half our squad.

Is he even claiming that? Sounds more like he's moaning about getting stick from the crowd

Or moaning about the abuse he gets on twitter, either way needs to put a cork in it. If you're on twitter expect grief, if you don't like move off it. I'm not condoning personal abuse but by the law of averages you're going to get a numpty here or there who thinks it's appropriate.

Or moaning about the abuse he gets on twitter, either way needs to put a cork in it. If you're on twitter expect grief, if you don't like move off it. I'm not condoning personal abuse but by the law of averages you're going to get a numpty here or there who thinks it's appropriate.

Literally any footballer on twitter has to put up with that, delete the account if you're fed up, I did it with twitter myself.

Can kinda see where's he's coming from

He's probably our most talented player IMO and needs a little more time to get used to these pressures

I think we will see a much more consistent law next season after a break and pre season - even better with a new manager too

I quite liked that interview mate (tu)

He seems to now know exactly what is expected of him from fans, and I bet it has been a shock to him considering he has only ever played for teams with fairly lower expectations than us.

I also think we will see a better Nicky Law next season. I hope he trys more often to get into attacking positions, as I feel that is the best aspect of his game.

The pressure does not come from our opponents. It comes from the fans, other teams' fans accept drops in standard and the odd mediocre result, we don't, never have, never will.

That is a lot for players to take in, for most of them they clearly have been shocked by it.

This.