Nicky Law "needs a break"

bawsburst

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Nicky I work 37 hours a week doing Outbound sales get about 4 weeks holiday a year and probably earn less in a year than you do in a couple of months, when I finish work I then have to look after my 2 young children......tell you what I'll swap you.

Oh and if you can't handle the pressure in the lower leagues you won't be here for the next time we play the mhanks.

Wonder when the first dressing room rebellion will happen. I would hazard a guess that if we keep giving the team flak for crap performances then there may be some dissent against the gaffer that will leak out. Probably via Ian Black or perhaps Lee Wallace when he compares the training attitude and methods of the Scotland set up to ours.

What a lot if pish you talk and type. You are nothing but a apologist for no marks. WATP

.. At least I remember values like sportsmanship, openness and loyalty and that as a supporter one backs the team, not stab them in the back

.. At least I remember values like sportsmanship, openness and loyalty and that as a supporter one backs the team, not stab them in the back

your backing the team to a fault mate.im sure nicky law crying about the expectations wasnt part of the 4 boys dream.