New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

It is a really idiotic strategy to hold off for so long. The new top should be worn by the team on the last day of the season and on sale for the summer, like it used to be.

The away kit can be released at the end of the summer and the third kit, if they must have one could be released once the season has kicked off. Sorted.

couldn't agree more

If the board were so desperate for money then they would have it released by now, they'd get a couple of mil just from merch.

Would they? My understanding is that the club itself would only get paid for merchandise once the retail company paid out its dividend to its two shareholders (RFC & Sports Direct.

Is that

Badge looks bigger than last seasons clothes. Doesn't look printed on either.

040614_miller_04.JPG

Looks happy in the new training gear.

Is that miller trying out the treatment table for comfort and size, maybe he knows something we don't? Seriously though, I wish him well as I think he can still do us a good turn!

I like the the new red kit with the part union flag on the bottom part of the top. Only danger is it might provoke some small minded people to vote yes in the referendum as a protest against Rangers. Yes. Some people really are that stupid!

Is that

Is that miller trying out the treatment table for comfort and size, maybe he knows something we don't? Seriously though, I wish him well as I think he can still do us a good turn!

I like the the new red kit with the part union flag on the bottom part of the top. Only danger is it might provoke some small minded people to vote yes in the referendum as a protest against Rangers. Yes. Some people really are that stupid!

Like some people are voting No just to preserve Rangers' "Quintessential British Club" status, and to give the two fingers to Salmond and his policy on sectarian singing. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i know people say this all the time, but why on earth do we not have an orange away top, personally im not that bothered about having one, but i know for a fact they would sell in the thousands, folk say theyre gonnae buy these black and red tops in protest but guaranteed half of them would buy a top from thd club if an orange one is released, fucking moneymaker in times of trouble and we dont take advantage of that, a colour cant be sectarian if it were half the fake tanned lassies in glasgow would banned fae the fitba, but seriously why are the club not taking advantage of the fact theyve got a moneymaker right in front of them. An orange top with a blue RFC badge would be minted.

And is there not a way for the club to make their own tops? i couldnt care less about brands and the brands we get to make our tops are never the top brands since nike and adidas, diadora were making our tops ffs. Id love a plain blue top with no sponsor no brand label just the Rangers badge with the five stars, like the one you see John Greig wearing. Wed make money off that too, not sure if its feasible but theres ways to make money that arent being taking advantage of.

i know people say this all the time, but why on earth do we not have an orange away top, personally im not that bothered about having one, but i know for a fact they would sell in the thousands, folk say theyre gonnae buy these black and red tops in protest but guaranteed half of them would buy a top from thd club if an orange one is released, fucking moneymaker in times of trouble and we dont take advantage of that, a colour cant be sectarian if it were half the fake tanned lassies in glasgow would banned fae the fitba, but seriously why are the club not taking advantage of the fact theyve got a moneymaker right in front of them. An orange top with a blue RFC badge would be minted.

And is there not a way for the club to make their own tops? i couldnt care less about brands and the brands we get to make our tops are never the top brands since nike and adidas, diadora were making our tops ffs. Id love a plain blue top with no sponsor no brand label just the Rangers badge with the five stars, like the one you see John Greig wearing. Wed make money off that too, not sure if its feasible but theres ways to make money that arent being taking advantage of.

It's simply about avoiding bad press. The club don't want to seen as pandering to a portion of our fan bases off the field beliefs. They are trying to get away from all that, not encourage it! The only reason we got away with it before was because of all the Dutch players we had at the time.

Making our own tops wouldn't be worth the hassle, production, distribution and marketing costs would simply be too much. Those producing the red and black kits are not comparable to a football club trying to mass produce their goods worldwide. Also In this day and age we cannot afford not to have a sponsor on our shirts.