New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Saw from the megastore twitter that the home top is out early august and the away one will be out early September, September seems awful late to release a top!

That's a fucking joke.

They said last year it was due to the contract getting signed late but if it's the same this year it's ridiculous.

Get the home top out at the start of July, selling loads for us going on holidays etc.

Thinking of buying the third shirt tomorrow. What's the quality like? Better than last season?

Bought it instead of a WC top which I intended to buy when I went into the shop. Didn't but any of last years but the quality is pretty average compared to the WC tops I had a feel at. Still bought it though.

That's a fucking joke.

They said last year it was due to the contract getting signed late but if it's the same this year it's ridiculous.

Get the home top out at the start of July, selling loads for us going on holidays etc.

Remember last year going on holiday in July and going into the shop at Glasgow airport and all my son's and I could buy were training tops.Poor show and will miss out on a great opportunity to get more shifted.....

Remember last year going on holiday in July and going into the shop at Glasgow airport and all my son's and I could buy were training tops.Poor show and will miss out on a great opportunity to get more shifted.....

To be honest, I reckon they know they'll shift a decent number of home tops, regardless... so instead they bring out the 3rd first in the hopes that people will buy them for their holidays etc. then they'll still want a home top when it's out.