New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

The top Giroud is wearing looks sick, not sure why he has a different collar to what the other two are wearing ?

All 3 have different collars i think. Carzola's looks more pointy than Arteta's..

I'd assume that isn't a kit.. it's most likely 3 blank templates waiting to be "coloured in"

Would be nice if the kit was out already but they are trying to maximise profits by staggering the release dates of shirts, a lot of people who don't buy away kits will be more tempted to get one due to the wait for the away kit to be released. Hoping we get something classic and simple this year without a spazzy collar.

How do you know that? I heard it described as looking similar to the Umbro "rugby top" with the white collar? That looks similar, to be fair. Not saying its real, but it fits the description.

Because it's the same template that's been used for other mock ups on football forums.

I've seen that on the dortmund one too which turned out to be nothing like it.

It's just another fan made shirt.

I wish wankers would stop posting tops claiming it to be the real one. You look like such a tit when it turns out not to be. And its a pain in the arse seeing different tops every day knowing theyre not going to look anything like the real top. Folk just post any top they see claiming it to be the real one just hoping they get lucky and seem like theyre in the know when theyre just chancing it.

Because it's the same template that's been used for other mock ups on football forums.

I've seen that on the dortmund one too which turned out to be nothing like it.

It's just another fan made shirt.

Cool.

Still find it strange that it hasnt been released yet. I do understand that they are trying to maximise the sales from the 3rd kit, but this is taking the piss a little bit!

Cool.

Still find it strange that it hasnt been released yet. I do understand that they are trying to maximise the sales from the 3rd kit, but this is taking the piss a little bit!

It still could be but thats the template (Italy I think) that seems to be doing the rounds on forums for clubs with Puma. Think it's only Arsenal and a few others who actually have it looking anything like that.

No idea why it's taking so long, when was last years announced?