New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

I like it.

For those who haven't seen it:

BrsRQ74CIAAdIYo.jpg

Looks good and what I was expecting. I've got the Italy home top and the collar on it is fake so I'd imagine this one will be exactly the same. The buttons on the collar are stitched and there is another button on the back of the collar to hold it in place. Button at the neck is purely for show as well as there's nothing for it to go into.

Sports direct are cunts btw. I miss JJB in the way they had all our stuff displayed nicely. :(

I agree, SD are crap. Was in Inverness through the week and couldn't get shorts or socks for the wee man. Had to go to Inter Sport. SD did have some training wear though that the other retailers didn't have.

RE the latest version of the Home top on this thread. I don't like clingy tops. They aren't very flattering unless you have a physique like Balotelli. If you're overweight or underweight you're going to look like a choob.

Styling is excellent but if its going to be clingy, I'll sadly no be buying it :(

RE the latest version of the Home top on this thread. I don't like clingy tops. They aren't very flattering unless you have a physique like Balotelli. If you're overweight or underweight you're going to look like a choob.

Styling is excellent but if its going to be clingy, I'll sadly no be buying it :(

Tops like that are the best. I'm not far nor am I anorexic though so maybe thats why I like it.

To be fair, they can't design football tops with fat people in mind.

Whose fault is that, then? Football players tend to have a fairly good physique :pipe:

I quite like that it's a clingy, athletic look. I am very comfortable with that.

I'm one of the lucky, healthy living ones that the kit looks better on than half the first team, and I'm just being kind to the other half. ;)

Getting/Keeping Fit thread loyal. :lw::party::)

P.S. Imagine the neg reps this post would have got. :mutley:

I like it.

For those who haven't seen it:

BrsRQ74CIAAdIYo.jpg

Anyone know if this is actually genuine or not because there's a guy on my Facebook who's posted about 5 different pics that are 100% without doubt the new home top and this was one of them.

Too many people make shitty mock ups so they can lap up their 5 mins of being "the guy in the know" before they get found out to be lying.