New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Bear in mind (after seeing the 3rd kit) these tops will all be "tight-fitted"

And Home top release is Early August, not sure about the away, though I figure that will possibly be this month at some point.

Not convinced that white one is genuine at all. The sponsor looks like it's away to the one side :lol:

Creases in the top would suggest, it's the top that's pulled slightly to one side, causing the sponsor to look lopsided.

Creases in the top would suggest, it's the top that's pulled slightly to one side, causing the sponsor to look lopsided.

Don't think so mate. Sorting the creases might change the fact that the logo is slightly lopsided but it's definitely away to the one side. Look at the placement of the crest above the D in 32Red on the "home" top then compare it to the "away"

Bear in mind (after seeing the 3rd kit) these tops will all be "tight-fitted"

And Home top release is Early August, not sure about the away, though I figure that will possibly be this month at some point.

Away is supposedly September

Look people.

PLEASE don't tell anybody I've posted this.

It's top secret, and my friend in the know sent it me earlier.

It's 100% the real thing, stuff doesn't look straight because of the creases in it, pulls it out of line.

Quality looks on point.

Untitled_7.jpg