New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

some of these tops are eye sores man.

This is by far the best one:

rZ8GF2j.jpg

Not sure about that collar though. I didn't buy the one we had a few years ago with the similar collar. Suppose it might be alright.

And why does Puma insist on have their logo on the chest AND sleeves? it looks stupid. Apart from that I love the look of this top. Simple. Blue. Large badge with our 5 stars! Don't have a problem with 32Red sponsor. Looks good. Better than blackthorn.

crackers mate.could you maybe do the home and the white away and red third with the red white and blue collar ala the bobby russell 80's jersey, thats what I call it anyway.

No Surrender

Rab

Here you go, Rab... Good shout, by the way, mate - I always liked that red one. (tu)

k3vjb4.jpg

108ehhi.jpg

6fwai0.jpg

green-and-orange.jpg

If only CG was still here. :(

He is... He pulls the strings from his Blue Pitch Holdings bunker in the South of France with David Murray, Craig Whyte, Imran Ahmed, Napoleon, Hitler and Red Rum.

Last night they rode Golden Palomino horses together (except Red Rum, obviously) in a picturesque vineyard and later had a crazed, wine-tasting party in a paddling pool containing Twiggy, Keef Richards and a dolphin.

Can't remember the last time we haven't had a white kit as one of the 3

2010/11.

It was the black third and the Atletico Madrid style away.

Before that was 1999 which was a red away top with dark blue trims and v-neck (the last ever to feature McEwans as sponsor).

2010/11.

It was the black third and the Atletico Madrid style away.

Before that was 1999 which was a red away top (the last ever top to feature McEwans as sponsor).

That the red and black one? If it was I had an Albertz worn one and it was signed. He gave it to my uncle who he does business with sometimes and he gave it to me as a present