New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

That the red and black one? If it was I had an Albertz worn one and it was signed. He gave it to my uncle who he does business with sometimes and he gave it to me as a present

That's the one, mate. That's a quality bit of memorabilia. (tu)

We had the very same strip as a 3rd kit the next season with NTL on it.

rangers_1998-1999-change-g.gifrangers_1999-2000-third-g.gif

That's the one, mate. That's a quality bit of memorabilia. (tu)

We had the very same strip as a 3rd kit the next season with NTL on it.

I don't have it anymore :( couple of house moves and that along with a completed autograph book of big ecks treble winning season gone :(

Here you go, Rab... Good shout, by the way, mate - I always liked that red one. (tu)

k3vjb4.jpg

108ehhi.jpg

6fwai0.jpg

BMR, we often dont agree, it makes for good reading , but my god amigo, fuckin well in, they look the fuckin bollox.any cunt that doesnt like them, plain white shorts, black socks with red tops, can only be a tarrier.in the famous words of my amigo Scott, The Godfather: come on Rangers, just fuckin do this!! If its not this, im takin these pics to have it made for me.but it really must be these surely.

fuckin great work mate, great work indeed.

No Surrender

Rab

BMR, we often dont agree, it makes for good reading , but my god amigo, fuckin well in, they look the fuckin bollox.any cunt that doesnt like them, plain white shorts, black socks with red tops, can only be a tarrier.in the famous words of my amigo Scott, The Godfather: come on Rangers, just fuckin do this!! If its not this, im takin these pics to have it made for me.but it really must be these surely.

fuckin great work mate, great work indeed.

No Surrender

Rab

Cheers mate... Let's hope someone from Puma is looking in. (tu)

I know you can get the red 1978-82 away kit on the Toffs website as well. But I agree, it would be good to merge both early 80s styles.

http://www.toffs.com/team-index/r/rangers