New Kit 2014/15

WadeWilson

Haha we couldn't do it public you'd have Celtic fans voting for the worst top.

Still can't believe Cardiff are red and not blue anymore. If they ever get a new owner they got to change back. :lol:

Cardiff fans are cunts also for ever buying a red home shirt.

Haha we couldn't do it public you'd have Celtic fans voting for the worst top.

Still can't believe Cardiff are red and not blue anymore. If they ever get a new owner they got to change back. :lol:

Cardiff fans are cunts also for ever buying a red home shirt.

I work in Cardiff and its rare to see the red shirt. Most fans still wear the blue one and Tan has, apparently, promised that the home shirt will be blue again if they get promoted next season.

no one at Cardiff wears red,Tans feeling the pressure down here now,he's lost the fans and local media.

I work in Cardiff and its rare to see the red shirt. Most fans still wear the blue one and Tan has, apparently, promised that the home shirt will be blue again if they get promoted next season.

The protest the other week may just have had an effect. He needs to win the fans back if that extra seating is going to get used.

Red certainly hasn't been a lucky colour for him. He needs to ditch the dragon and bring back the bluebird too.

that's fucking horrible. i really do hate these puma templates. i've seen a few teams this season wearing the exact same fucking top as us but just different colours. absolutely ridiculous.

i wish we kept last seasons umbro top. really simple, just blue and a huge ass RFC logo. i'd put our 5 stars atop the badge though. i'd happy see us keep that top for 5 years instead of put up with puma and their pish cheap totty peeling taps.

Hahaha. Has he said the reds bad luck now or soemthing? Such a farse. :lol:

Hopefully the new kit gets announced in the coming weeks i.e Late May with a June Launch...

Will be the same as last year with the Third Strip being out before the Home. (Seems to be the way Puma like doing it,)

I personally imagine we will end up following the same templates as Arsenal...